Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Please. What has Cutler or Rodgers doen to merit being ranked over Romo sits to pee? Neither of them have had better seasons or been to the playoffs.

If Romo sits to pee had at least won 1 of the 2 playoff games, he would be higher for sure. Til then, he is battling it out for Campbell to be 3rd in the NFC east, let alone top 12 in the NFL.

yep, Romo sits to pee choking in the playoffs with the best talent around him, is the reason he's not 3-4 spots higher on my list.

In fact, Romo sits to pee's first choke, that botched FG hold, will go down as THE CLASSIC NFL CHOKE for years to come.

If Romo sits to pee had at least won 1 of the 2 playoff games, he would be higher for sure. Til then, he is battling it out for Campbell to be 3rd in the NFC east, let alone top 12 in the NFL.

You're putting a guy who had a decent season but went 6-10 the year after the team went 13-3 ahead of Romo sits to pee? Yeah, that makes alot of sense. Put a guy who went 6-10 and hasn't had a statistical season better than Romo sits to pee, above Romo sits to pee.

Same goes for Cutler, he hasn't had a a playoff season, let alone a division title, nor a better statistical season than Romo sits to pee, yet he is ranked above Romo sits to pee? Someone sounds a little biased.

In fact, Romo sits to pee's first choke, that botched FG hold, will go down as THE CLASSIC NFL CHOKE for years to come.

He'll being walking around dressed like this :cool2: if he don't win a playoff game this season. If he's not already :laugh:

You're putting a guy who had a decent season but went 6-10 the year after the team went 13-3 ahead of Romo sits to pee? Yeah, that makes alot of sense. Put a guy who went 6-10 and hasn't had a statistical season better than Romo sits to pee, above Romo sits to pee.

Same goes for Cutler, he hasn't had a a playoff season, let alone a division title, nor a better statistical season than Romo sits to pee, yet he is ranked above Romo sits to pee? Someone sounds a little biased.

What was Romo sits to pee's record last year?

He's in a slide.

Watch.

He'll being walking around dressed like this :cool2: if he don't win a playoff game this season. If he's not already :laugh:

How many chances does he get?

Puke fans forget he was booed a bit last year.

Their short memories allow them to forget how much their confidence in him diminished by the end of the year.

Remember 'Which Romo sits to pee Will Show Up?'

Here we go again, Romo sits to pee has choked in 2 playoff appearances. I belive Rodgers and Cutler will win a playoff game at a younger age than Romo sits to pee. They are both younger and smarter.

Sorry to steal your thunder, but all anybody remembers about Romo sits to pee, to date, is a playoff choker! Bottom line.

I'll give Romo sits to pee the trophy for Regular season champ in 07. This is 09 now and Romo sits to pee has already reached his potential. He is no longer in my top 12, sorry bro. :dallasuck

Here we go again, Romo sits to pee has choked in 2 playoff appearances. I belive Rodgers and Cutler will win a playoff game at a younger age than Romo sits to pee. They are both younger and smarter.

Sorry to steal your thunder, but all anybody remembers about Romo sits to pee, to date is a playoff choker. I'll give Romo sits to pee the trophy for Regular season champ in 07. This is 09 now and Romo sits to pee has already reached his potential. He is no longer in my top 12, sorry bro. :dallasuck

So you're going to play Miss Cleo and base your QB rankings on what you think will happen in the future instead on what those QBs have already proven? Right man. Why not put Sam Bradford up at the top, why not Colt McCoy or Joe Montana's son on there, I hear the QB at Bishop McGuinness is pretty good, I think he'll win a playoff game before Romo sits to pee, why not put him on the list? It makes as much sense as predicting what will happen and putting those QBs in the top 12 insteading of holding off on the rankings until that actually happens.

Hold on, I'm trying to find a clip of a playoff game that Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler or Aaron Rodgers played in.

I'm sure none of them will EVER look as bad as Romo sits to pee did in this clip.

If you look up 'choker' in Wiki, I believe you'll find a picture of Romo sits to pee.

So you're going to play Miss Cleo and base your QB rankings on what you think will happen in the future instead on what those QBs have already proven? Right man. Why not put Sam Bradford up at the top, why not Colt McCoy or Joe Montana's son on there, I hear the QB at Bishop McGuinness is pretty good, I think he'll win a playoff game before Romo sits to pee, why not put him on the list? It makes as much sense as predicting what will happen and putting those QBs in the top 12 insteading of holding off on the rankings until that actually happens.

Simple question: Do you think Romo sits to pee is HOF material right now?

I'm sure none of them will EVER look as bad as Romo sits to pee did in this clip.

If you look up 'choker' in Wiki, I believe you'll find a picture of Romo sits to pee.

I guess we'll never know until they make the playoffs.Until they have a better statistical season or go the pplayoffs, they have no argument in which they are better than Romo sits to pee. Plain and simple.

I guess we'll never know until they make the playoffs.Until they have a better statistical season or go the pplayoffs, they have no argument in which they are better than Romo sits to pee. Plain and simple.

Better than what, losing miserably in the playoffs?

You know, at least Giant fans can legitimately brag about something here...but you puke fans are just oblivious to facts and the real world.

You are amusing, however.

So, please...don't go away.

Better than what, losing miserably in the playoffs?

You know, at least Giant fans can legitimately brag about something here...but you puke fans are just oblivious to facts and the real world.

You are amusing, however.

So, please...don't go away.

I know the Cowboys choked. I'll readily admit that, but what I won't admit is that QBs who haven't had better seasons nor even gone the playoffs are better than a QB who has had great seasons, has been to the playoffs, and has won a division title.

Archived