Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Romo sits to pee is the poster boy for excuses...

Slippery ball, receivers running wrong routes, pinky injury, Jessica, Cabo, etc.

What seems to get lost is that he can't beat good defenses.

He's ordinary.

I fail to see how those are excuses. They look more like viable reasons why the QB would not perform as well as needed.

And I said I wish Romo sits to pee could get away with the excuses you guys are throwing out for Campbell... I didn't say Romo sits to pee didn't have a few excuses.

If Romo sits to pee is ordinary... that certainly means Campbell is much less than ordinary.

Really comparing Campbell and Romo sits to pee right now is apples and oranges.

1 qb is younger, 1 qb has been in a different system every year he's been in the league, 1 qb played in run 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down offense.

I could go on about how 1 qb has failed to make the playoffs w/ most overrated team in Cowboys history.

1 qb lost a playoff b/c he fumbled an extra point att :doh:

Just tells us how far Romo sits to pee has really come :loser: now that Dallas fans are comparing Romo sits to pee to Campbell. :silly:

Just tells us how far Romo sits to pee has really come :loser: now that Dallas fans are comparing Romo sits to pee to Campbell. :silly:

Romo sits to pee hasn't come very far??? particularly in comparison to Campbell??

Romo sits to pee played for little E. Illinois and was passed by all 32 teams in the draft. Probably would have been cut if Quincy Carter didn't get dumped because of drugs. Has progressed to starting qb setting several individual records and team scoring records, multiple PBs while leading his team to a 37-12 record and the playoffs twice.

Campbell was the SEC POY and lead his team to a Nat'l Championship then proceeds to get drafted in the 1st round. There have been plenty of posts around here on stats, w-l, overall team talent, strength of team's D, etc to make an argument over who is better today. It seems most comments from skins fans have been Romo sits to pee is possibly better but at least as good as Campbell. Obviously, that could change if Campbell can continue improving as he gets more comfortable in the current offense.

Outside the ATN there probably wouldn't be much debate on who is better today but there really isn't any debate on who has come the farthest in their NFL career between Romo sits to pee and Campbell. (so far)

I'd be interested in hearing your argument that Campbell has come farther.

I'd be interested in hearing your argument that Campbell has come farther.

I can't really say that one has come further than the next. They both start at qb in the NFC east. They both have failed to do anything in the playoffs, the story is still being written on these qbs.

I rank Romo sits to pee above Campbell, just the fact Cowboys fans have to argue that he isn't the worst qb in the East, speaks volumes about Romo sits to pee as a qb.

Now please continue telling me why Romo sits to pee isn't the worst in his division.

This will be a make or break year for Campbell and he has no excuses w/ the same system for a 2nd year.

I could see Romo sits to pee's numbers getting worse w/o T.O. Just as Mcnabb had a dropoff w/o T.O. as did Jeff Garcia in San Fran.

I could see Campbell improving his Qb rating, as he has done for 3yrs now, if M. Kelly or D. Thomas step up as a starter would really help him.

I can't really say that one has come further than the next. They both start at qb in the NFC east. They both have failed to do anything in the playoffs, the story is still being written on these qbs.

I rank Romo sits to pee above Campbell, just the fact Cowboys fans have to argue that he isn't the worst qb in the East, speaks volumes about Romo sits to pee as a qb.

Now please continue telling me why Romo sits to pee isn't the worst in his division.

This will be a make or break year for Campbell and he has no excuses w/ the same system for a 2nd year.

I could see Romo sits to pee's numbers getting worse w/o T.O. Just as Mcnabb had a dropoff w/o T.O. as did Jeff Garcia in San Fran.

I could see Campbell improving his Qb rating, as he has done for 3yrs now, if M. Kelly or D. Thomas step up as a starter would really help him.

You mentioned comparing who has come further Romo sits to pee or Campbell. However, you can't measure how far someone has come without acknowledging where they began. You are looking at just where they are now. To measure how far they have come you need to factor in where they began. (Point A to Point B)

My point is not primarily to debate who is the best now but to contend Romo sits to pee has come further than Campbell. You rank Romo sits to pee ahead of Campbell now so unless you want to argue Romo sits to pee came into the league ahead of JC, (once again, I'd like to see that argument) Romo sits to pee has come the furthest.

If Romo sits to pee is ordinary... that certainly means Campbell is much less than ordinary.

Sure, Skippy :thumbsup:

JC is simply a better qb than Romo sits to pee. He protects the ball. He doesn't let his emotions dictate his play. If he played on a team that didn't suffer any major injuries for two years ('06, '07), he'd likely have gone to the Pro-Bowl instead of that serial-choker.

Romo sits to pee was the weakest link in that puke team. Unfortunately for puke fans, Bill's influence is a waning thing...and it shows: 9-7

Your team has less talent than in any of the previous five years.

This is the year of the total collapse...and the end of the Romo sits to pee mythology...despite Joe Buck.

JC is simply a better qb than Romo sits to pee. He protects the ball. He doesn't let his emotions dictate his play. If he played on a team that didn't suffer any major injuries for two years ('06, '07), he'd likely have gone to the Pro-Bowl instead of that serial-choker.

Romo sits to pee was the weakest link in that puke team. Unfortunately for puke fans, Bill's influence is a waning thing...and it shows: 9-7

Your team has less talent than in any of the previous five years.

This is the year of the total collapse...and the end of the Romo sits to pee mythology...despite Joe Buck.

Again with the excuses for Campbell.

JC is simply a better qb than Romo sits to pee.

Yet he has never been to the playoffs, never had a better statistical season, has a losing record, never won his division, got outplayed by a 37 year old QB, and almost got dumped this offseason by Redskins brass....twice. But yeah, he's better.

Yet he has never been to the playoffs, never had a better statistical season, has a losing record, never won his division, got outplayed by a 37 year old QB, and almost got dumped this offseason by Redskins brass....twice. But yeah, he's better.

I don't expect puke fans to like JC.

But, I'd like them to try to comprehend the discussion. Someone brought up a comparison of Romo sits to pee and JC...and I gave a lucid, concise explanation of why JC is better than Romo sits to pee.

You, on the other hand, can only resort to a purely emotional response...like JC had swiped your ice cream.

When you get reasonable, try to come back to the conversation.

Thanks, in advance.

I'm still waitin on Cwoolery to tell me what I was bragging about? Waiting for you answer.

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. The fact of the matter is that in this decade, the Cowboys and Redskins have not have much playoff success. The furthest either team has gotten is to the divisional round, the Redskins got there because they won in the Wildcard round, the Cowboys got there because they had a 1st round bye. Yet Redskins fans cling to the Cowboys not winning a playoff game in 15 years when an argument goes south for them. Is the Redskins win in the Wild Card round really any better than the Cowboys 1st round bye? Did that win get the Redskins so much further in the playoffs?

I don't expect puke fans to like JC.

But, I'd like them to try to comprehend the discussion. Someone brought up a comparison of Romo sits to pee and JC...and I gave a lucid, concise explanation of why JC is better than Romo sits to pee.

You, on the other hand, can only resort to a purely emotional response...like JC had swiped your ice cream.

When you get reasonable, try to come back to the conversation.

Thanks, in advance.

How is that not reasonable? I brought up facts. Yet you call it emotion? Has Campbell never been to the playoffs? Yes. Has he ever had a better statistical season than Romo sits to pee? No. Does he have a losing record as a starter? Yes. Has he ever won the NFC East? No. Did he get outplayed by Todd Collins? Yes. Did Snyder and Zorn try to get Sanchez and Cutler? Yes. These are facts. You saying that Campbell is a better field general is not.

Actually I would say that it speaks volumes about some of the posters here.

Yes, but mostly because the Cowboys fans here are so insecure the HAVE to argue...

This is why I like you Riggo.......Your so right, and I fall for it too...then again, on the other side of it, I had a real in the flesh argument going on in front of me with some dumb a** Cowboys fan arguing that MB3 is better the Portis, and a lot of Skins fans gathered to argue and it was like "dude, just arguing this point is retarded, there is no argument" The more you try the more you validate him and his dumb argument...thats how i feel, the more Dallas fans argue that Romo sits to pee is better then JC....the more valid it becomes(that JC is on the level or better) and we all know that at this point there just is not a fair comparrision to the two QB's...we can revisit this week 17 of this season and maybe it will be different, i dont know, however as of now, just let it go, its beyond a waste of time to argue it!

Ofcourse, i didnt just set a very good example now did I? LOL

Yes, but mostly because the Cowboys fans here are so insecure the HAVE to argue...

Its not insecurity.

Its stupidity on our part... for actually thinking some Redskins fans could see reality if we point out what is so obvious to everyone else in the NFL world.

This is why I like you Riggo.......Your so right, and I fall for it too...then again, on the other side of it, I had a real in the flesh argument going on in front of me with some dumb a** Cowboys fan arguing that MB3 is better the Portis, and a lot of Skins fans gathered to argue and it was like "dude, just arguing this point is retarded, there is no argument" The more you try the more you validate him and his dumb argument...thats how i feel, the more Dallas fans argue that Romo sits to pee is better then JC....the more valid it becomes(that JC is on the level or better) and we all know that at this point there just is not a fair comparrision to the two QB's...we can revisit this week 17 of this season and maybe it will be different, i dont know, however as of now, just let it go, its beyond a waste of time to argue it!

Ofcourse, i didnt just set a very good example now did I? LOL

What's even funnier is the tr1 OBSESSION on CZ. I have never, ever seen anything like it. Whole threads over there are dedicated to him.

What's even funnier is the tr1 OBSESSION on CZ. I have never, ever seen anything like it. Whole threads over there are dedicated to him.

Nothing surprises me about that and what you say about CZ, im not really into the "Cowboys are the greatest and we are all right no matter what" mentality...if i was......then id be nothing more then a silver and blue, Bubba/TR1

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. The fact of the matter is that in this decade, the Cowboys and Redskins have not have much playoff success. The furthest either team has gotten is to the divisional round, the Redskins got there because they won in the Wildcard round, the Cowboys got there because they had a 1st round bye. Yet Redskins fans cling to the Cowboys not winning a playoff game in 15 years when an argument goes south for them. Is the Redskins win in the Wild Card round really any better than the Cowboys 1st round bye? Did that win get the Redskins so much further in the playoffs?

I ranked Romo sits to pee over Campbell, im still confused about who I was bragging about? :whoknows:

Just keep beating the Skins and forget the playoffs, opps they already have :silly:

You rank Romo sits to pee ahead of Campbell now so unless you want to argue Romo sits to pee came into the league ahead of JC, (once again, I'd like to see that argument) Romo sits to pee has come the furthest.

Really if you wanna compare who has come the furthest, wouldn't want to go back to there up bringing, from kids, up until now? You know, rags to riches type story.

What if I said, Campbell had a much harder childhood than Romo sits to pee. So don't just start w/ school, you gotta start from the beginning.

So continue.....please explain why Romo sits to pee's up bringing was so much harder than Campbell's.

Archived