Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

How is that a fact? Field Generals usually have winning records.

Mid-season last year, JC was 6-2...then a lot of things out of his control happened.

But, keep thinking what you want to think, because when one has a belief system such as yours, facts become meaningless.

Try to be objective.

Its not insecurity.

Its stupidity on our part... for actually thinking some Redskins fans could see reality if we point out what is so obvious to everyone else in the NFL world.

Many of us are not susceptible to the hype.

Try it sometime.

Really if you wanna compare who has come the furthest, wouldn't want to go back to there up bringing, from kids, up until now? You know, rags to riches type story.

What if I said, Campbell had a much harder childhood than Romo sits to pee. So don't just start w/ school, you gotta start from the beginning.

So continue.....please explain why Romo sits to pee's up bringing was so much harder than Campbell's.

If you want to go back to their respective fetal development, be my guest. I don't claim to be much of an expert on that or other important factors like who was potty trained first. Congrats if you are.

I would be more interested in your thoughts of who has made the greatest advancement/progress during their NFL careers. A time period that would generally be considered relevant for comparative purposes.

If you want to go back to their respective fetal development, be my guest. I don't claim to be much of an expert on that or other important factors like who was potty trained first. Congrats if you are.

I would be more interested in your thoughts of who has made the greatest advancement/progress during their NFL careers. A time period that would generally be considered relevant for comparative purposes.

I believe Romo sits to pee's didn't become a starter until his fourth year? Or was it fifth?

Now you got my point! So don't bring up that collegiate BS either, we are talking NFL careers here. Like I said before,

I can't really say that one has come further than the next. They both start at qb in the NFC east. They both have failed to do anything in the playoffs, the story is still being written on these qbs.

Romo sits to pee has more years, more big games choked in, so how much further has he really come.

I like to see Dallas fans argue for Romo sits to pee, it just makes it so much sweeter when he chokes :silly:

but..but.....but......Romo sits to pee, ahh shut the hell up! All this Romo sits to pee Homo love is making me nauseated!

You fellas choose to not understand.

I knew what he meant instantly.

Stop the nonsense.

So Bubba first said Campbell had the best season of any Qb in a decade. Then he takes it back and says he threw for the most yards and that I dont understand what he is talking about. Yet your physcic and immediately knew Bubba meant he has thrown for the most yards.....:laugh: even before he took the part back about best Qb in a decade.

Sorry if thats nonsense because I know that Brunell has had the best year by far in a decade. I wasnt the one that made that statement of first he was the best in a decade and then say oh no sorry I mean he threw for the most yards in a decade:laugh: its crazy what lenghts you guys go to put down the Cowboys. God I cant wait for the season to start.

I believe Romo sits to pee's didn't become a starter until his fourth year? Or was it fifth?

He signed as a rookie free agent in 2003 and Romo sits to pee's 1st full year as a starter was 2007. Campbell was drafted in 05 and started all 16gms by 2008.

Only thing Romo sits to pee improved on from 07 to 08 was his amount of fumbles lost ( 7 fumbles lost in 13 games played) :laugh:, he also threw 14 ints in 13 games.

So he basically turned the ball over 21 times in 13 games. Thats not my idea of a progressing qb, but Dallas fans please :dance:

If you Dallas fans wanna compare that to Campbell, which is apples and oranges imho

Campbell started all 16gms lost 1 fumble! Campbell threw like 50 or more passes then Romo sits to pee.

and threw only 6 ints. Thats 3xs more turnovers for Romo sits to pee in 3 less games started in 08. Its pretty simple to see who is progressing and who isn't. Dallas fans :dance:

While I'm speaking about Campbell, tonight on NFL Network Joe Gibbs will be on, he should have a few things to say about him and his progressions.

I belive Joe Gibbs knows a few things about championship caliber Qbs.

whats worse, CZ's TR1 obsession or TR1's obsession for the Cowboys? Just wondering.........what YOU THINK?

I find them both highly entertaining...although I am going to have to go with CZ's obsession with tr1.

Every team has fans that overvalue their own talent, while devaluing their rivals'. I certainly do it. Everyone does it to varying degrees. But the obsession of one poster on a rival site? That's a whole new level...

I find them both highly entertaining...although I am going to have to go with CZ's obsession with tr1.

Every team has fans that overvalue their own talent, while devaluing their rivals'. I certainly do it. Everyone does it to varying degrees. But the obsession of one poster on a rival site? That's a whole new level...

i dont, i happen to know that Patrick Crayton is better then Santana Moss...and forget about Laron Landry when we have Pat Watkins......

J/K

I seriously am a true and true Cowboys fan, however I know how to put it aside and judge talent vs talent. I love the game too much to be a homer like that, i just dont see the purpose of it.........

Only thing Romo sits to pee improved on from 07 to 08 was his amount of fumbles lost ( 7 fumbles lost in 13 games played) :laugh:, he also threw 14 ints in 13 games.

So he basically turned the ball over 21 times in 13 games. Thats not my idea of a progressing qb, but Dallas fans please :dance:

If you Dallas fans wanna compare that to Campbell, which is apples and oranges imho

Campbell started all 16gms lost 1 fumble! Campbell threw like 50 or more passes then Romo sits to pee.

and threw only 6 ints. Thats 3xs more turnovers for Romo sits to pee in 3 less games started in 08. Its pretty simple to see who is progressing and who isn't. Dallas fans :dance:

Excellent stats...more facts...and, more puke fans in ATN will ignore them.

QBs who can't protect the football are usually ex-QBs...but, not in Jerruhs' world.

He signed as a rookie free agent in 2003 and Romo sits to pee's 1st full year as a starter was 2007. Campbell was drafted in 05 and started all 16gms by 2008.

So, basically, Romo sits to pee wasn't as far ahead as Campbell was in his third year...yet, these puke fans like to compare Romo sits to pee and Campbell.

They keep me amused.

:rotflmao:

Excellent stats...more facts...and, more puke fans in ATN will ignore them.

QBs who can't protect the football are usually ex-QBs...but, not in Jerruhs' world.

The last 4 superbowl winning QBs turned the ball over 22, 27 (a league leading number), 10 (Peyton Manning, who is one of the few elite QBs), and 25 times.

You can hype up Campbell all you want, but even after improving every year his best season had a winning % of .500 which is lower then Romo sits to pee's worst season. Best rating 7 points lower then Romo sits to pee's worst, most TD passes 6 lower then Romo sits to pee's worst (and Romo sits to pee did that in 11 games, only 9 of which he started), best completion rate lower then Romo sits to pee's worst, oh and 1.2 fewer yards an attempt (once again comparing Campbell's best to Romo sits to pee's worst).

You love pointing out turnovers but Romo sits to pee also averages 9.3 more TDs then turnovers a season compared with Campbell's 1.6.

The only reason we keep comparing them is to try and point out the absurdity of your claims that Campbell is better, Romo sits to pee is the superior QB, and it's not even close.

The last 4 superbowl winning QBs turned the ball over 22, 27 (a league leading number), 10 (Peyton Manning, who is one of the few elite QBs), and 25 times.

We need go no further...each of these men actually WON a playoff game.

Romo sits to pee has not.

In fact, Romo sits to pee is part of the one-and-done NFL record for playoff games.

Should I continue?

We need go no further...each of these men actually WON a playoff game.

Romo sits to pee has not.

In fact, Romo sits to pee is part of the one-and-done NFL record for playoff games.

Should I continue?

The reason the Cowboys hold the record for one and done in playoff games is they've been to more then anyone else. Campbell is 0 for None so thats hardly a defense of him being better.

But back to the statistics I posted, those are the important parts.

So Bubba first said Campbell had the best season of any Qb in a decade. Then he takes it back and says he threw for the most yards and that I dont understand what he is talking about. Yet your physcic and immediately knew Bubba meant he has thrown for the most yards.....:laugh: even before he took the part back about best Qb in a decade.

Sorry if thats nonsense because I know that Brunell has had the best year by far in a decade. I wasnt the one that made that statement of first he was the best in a decade and then say oh no sorry I mean he threw for the most yards in a decade:laugh:

yeah, I mean no one ever misspeaks and says one thing when they meant another. :rolleyes:

I said I made a mistake.... but even so it didn't change the point I was making

so I don't understand the dead horse beating

its crazy what lenghts you guys go to put down the Cowboys. God I cant wait for the season to start.

not nearly as crazy as Redskin fans who attack there own trying to prop up the cowboys

:secret: tr1 doesn't go to any great lengths, just states simple truths and poke fans get their panties in a bunch.

Every spring it's the same thing, tr1 points out flaws about the pokes, he is chided, insulted, attacked... then by seasons end he is proven right, all his detractors disappear until next spring when the poke hype begins again.

The reason the Cowboys hold the record for one and done in playoff games is they've been to more then anyone else. Campbell is 0 for None so thats hardly a defense of him being better.

But back to the statistics I posted, those are the important parts.

They've been to the playoffs more often than the Colts or the Bolts?

not nearly as crazy as Redskin fans who attack there own trying to prop up the cowboys

My post had absolutely nothing to do with the Cowboys??? Its cool man no more horse beating I just found the entire thing funny as hell so we can just move on. Oh yea Bubba one more thing, **** the Cowboys, **** Romo sits to pee, Hail to the mother ****ing Redskins, is that better!!!!

Your comparing Romo sits to pee to Superbowl winning QBS!?!? :hysterical:

And I thought comparing Romo sits to pee to Campbell was apples oranges :doh:

Now this is getting a lil absurd! Dude hasn't even won a playoff game. He turned the ball over 21 times in 13 Games started in 08. But that had nothing to do w/ losing games :whoknows:

The difference is superbowl winning qbs overcome there mistakes, fumbles, turnovers, etc. and win playoff games While Romo sits to pee hasn't. :loser:

Archived