Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

America's Fittest City: Washington DC

hokie4redskins

Given the absurd abundance of absurdly beautiful women in this town, this is not surprising.

http://health.yahoo.com/featured/15/america-s-fittest-cities

Not too surprised at being ranked high, though I would have never pegged us at #1.

As for the beautiful women...I mean, there are some, but I've never thought of D.C. as having "an abundance" of them. Certainly not like what you hear about NY, LA, or San Diego. And yes, I work downtown, so I see plenty of them on the street.

DC always claims Arlington. It even says "Washington DC" under the "Pentagon" during news briefings.

But yeah, Arlington girls are silly.

:yes:

I love Ballston in the summer :drool:

My apartment has no pool though :(

second that, DC women are all about the money.

meh just the job market here too

i mean nyc women are about money (hell most people are about money and should be lol)..but they are also just more fun to party with it seems and just more free spirited

DC is a alright city. I used to think it was hot, until I moved off the east coast to live for the first time in my life. East Coast girls really are pretty lame when you go west, where the sun dresses are out 10 months of the year. God bless my office overlooking a portion of the UT Austin Campus, Jesus works in mysterious ways.

They should just give Arlington back to DC. The District is just some weird non-diamond shape without it.

DC should look like something this:

http://www.adventureassoc.com/us/washington-dc.gif

No way, dude. I'd revolt if that happened.

Leave DC to the transients who flock to the District every election cycle like clockwork where they:

1) Drink ****tier water

2) Pay much higher taxes

3) Higher cost of living

4) Fight for parking

5) On crumbling streets

6) Without representation

And then they act like snobs because they live in the District.

:laugh:

Give me Arlington any day of the week.

No way, dude. I'd revolt if that happened.

Leave DC to the transients who flock to the District every election cycle like clockwork where they:

1) Drink ****tier water

2) Pay much higher taxes

3) Higher cost of living

4) Fight for parking

5) On crumbling streets

6) Without representation

And then they act like snobs because they live in the District.

:laugh:

Give me Arlington any day of the week.

Hmmm good points (although I'd argue that you can find plenty of 5 in Arlington). At least you can go to a bar there without reeking like smoke in DC. :silly:

Hokie, how long have you lived in Arl.? I go back there and it's like California or FL, everyone is from somewhere else. It's strange

Twenty years now sans my time in Blacksburg. I believe we're fellow high school alumni if my memory serves me. Locals are definitely outnumbered though it seems. It's disheartening.

As a female living in DC I would just like to say that DC women are not only awesome, but they are ****ing HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you want some 20 something sorostitutes, then yea you're gonna have to stick with Arlington.

or g dubs, gtown

and my favorite

adams morgan in the summer

get my bill clinton on:laugh:

Archived