Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 3 SuperBowl Wins Original Network Broadcasts on DVD

MARK PHILLIPS

I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I tried to search it and my screen kept going blank.

I just got mine in the mail and watched the Redskins vs Dolphins SuperBowl XVII. It was awesome, the entire game, no commercials, good picture.

If you were to young to see these games in their entirety, or just want to have them, its definitely worth it.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3258983

Did it have pre & post game commentary?

Did it include the entire game plus the replays?

If so, this is great.

Yes, it does have pre and post game commentary. Its got the player introductions from both teams also. After the Skins-Dolphins SuperBowl It had the presentation of the trophy to JKC and Joe Gibbs. What was so funny about that was the announcer is telling Gibbs how we all know Riggins was crazy with the Jets and carried that on with the Skins and JKC gets pissed off and tells the guy "Johns not crazy,dont say that,thats not right". Gibbs was trying to explain to JKC that he didnt mean crazy litterally. Then the announcer hands Gibbs the phone and its president Reagan. Some really good stuff.

Yes, it includes the entire game and replays

Yes, it does have pre and post game commentary. Its got the player introductions from both teams also. After the Skins-Dolphins SuperBowl It had the presentation of the trophy to JKC and Joe Gibbs. What was so funny about that was the announcer is telling Gibbs how we all know Riggins was crazy with the Jets and carried that on with the Skins and JKC gets pissed off and tells the guy "Johns not crazy,dont say that,thats not right". Gibbs was trying to explain to JKC that he didnt mean crazy litterally. Then the announcer hands Gibbs the phone and its president Reagan. Some really good stuff.

Sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thanks for posting... I got the 92 SB on VHS , and yes I still remember it at the age of 9 how good that team was! As for the 80s teams :whoknows::whoknows: I will order this when I get off work.

Absolutely a must. I thought I'd go my whole life without seeing XVII but this series came out and it was a great buy. But I still want to know why Theismann's defelection of Kim Bokamper INT doesn't get more press as far as the greatest plays in NFL History?

I have copys of the original 3 Superbowls including commercials on DVD - I had them on Video Tape and got them converted to DVD. The quality is not great but the commercials are great

Chrysler, Ford and GM adds that promote the low APR of 17% :<) in the first SB win.

Tom

Without commercial interruption? Sometimes the best part about the Super Bowl are the commercials! :D

I have 2 out of the 3 SB victories on VHS... They're getting a little faded. This might be a good buy!

Without commercial interruption? Sometimes the best part about the Super Bowl are the commercials! :D

I have 2 out of the 3 SB victories on VHS... They're getting a little faded. This might be a good buy!

>> Worth buying. I was watching the Bills SB game last night and was impressed with the picture quality. It seemed like they only showed replays for "big plays" and there were no commercials. However, I don't remember seeing the shot of Rypien running around the field like a crazy person after he threw that TD (they show this on the America's game episode).

Archived