Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: "What's in a face?"

BCS:BraveCaringSoul

So you're a randy single guy who struck out again at the club and faces another lonely Saturday evening with a well worn copy of the infamous,"Women of Sub-Saharan Africa", pictorial in National Geographic. But first you head to 7/11 to pick up a big jar of vaseline and some pork rinds. When you get in line you see standing right in front of you this heavenly vision of loveliness...

59.jpg

So you muster up all the courage, wit, and charm at your disposal and cleverly say, "Hi, you have a nice behind."

You then close your eyes and wait for the enevitable slap and/or kick in the crotch, but instead she just giggles and says "You're funny and cute. I wannna go home with you."

You pinch yourself to make sure this isn't a dream, then open your eyes to see that your "lovely's" face looks like this...

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Mr._Ed.gif "I wannna go home with you...HEE HAW!"

What do you do?

Originally posted by bigzak25

argentine_reporter.jpg

Sometimes...the face don't matter.....

Man..... you are hurtin' me dog ! ! ! Man do I LOVE A NICE ASS ! !

Thanks for the post ! !

Oh yea, about the poll... that's what doggie style is for. Let that horse face graze on the carpet for a while... and GET BUSY !

Originally posted by TXfbluvr

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Please let football start!!!!!!!!

Blondie

Our apologies, Blondie!!!

Y'know, the worst in every addict's life rears its ugly head during those harsh fleeting yet desperation-filled moments of cold turkey!!

One can only sit idly by for so long wondering how long Russell can stay healthy or what kind of shape Wilkinson will be in when the season starts before the overwhelming presence of testosterone begins to cloud our thoughts and distract us from our true purpose in life - Watching Norv-Free Skins play Football!:cheers: :cheers:

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please.

I think it's safe to say that certain aspects of this encounter were ... implied in the original question. Elaboration is not necessary, especially in mixed company. Out of respect for the fairer sex, let's at least attempt to maintain a modicum of decorum in this endeavor.

That said, I'd do her. ;):silly:

Originally posted by TXfbluvr

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Please let football start!!!!!!!!

Blondie

My bad Blondie. Consider this a case of ill conceived humor if you will. A thousand pardons.

I didn't mean to start something that would be offensive to anyone. I was just bored to distraction and a bit overdosed with the off season Skins "non-news" rut.

Now I've learned my lesson. There'll be no more risque stuff from me. Just in time too, I was about to post a disgustingly revealing pic of 'Big' Rock Cartwright in a thong bikini bottom-- thank heavens your post brought me to my senses. ;)

I won't be posting for awhile. I'm off on a holy pilgrimage to seek counsel with His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the Dalai Lama, so that I might regain my balance and find tranquility. :rolleyes:

Til then.

In the immortal words of my high school junior varsity baseball coach Garrett F., "You don't look at the mantle when you're pokin' the fire."

Friends, this is why God invented back doors . . . and nighttime. :D

BTW, this is the funniest freaking thread I've encountered in a while! Good work.

Another thought: wouldn't a more effective pick-up line be, "You wanna hit the hay?" Or perhaps, "Shall we sow some wild oats?" ;)

Originally posted by Henry

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please.

I think it's safe to say that certain aspects of this encounter were ... implied in the original question. Elaboration is not necessary, especially in mixed company. Out of respect for the fairer sex, let's at least attempt to maintain a modicum of decorum in this endeavor.

That said, I'd do her. ;):silly:

Good one Henry :laugh:

Archived