Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"How Bruce Lee Change the World" on History Channel

SkinzFoLife

Did anyone catch this? I've been a huge fan of Bruce Lee and his philosophies all my life and this is probably the best documentary on him yet.

Shows how he has affected culture here in the states as well as around the world.

Dana White calls him the Father of MMA and they go to Extreme Couture and interview some MMA trainers and Fighters as well as Body Builders and traditional Martial Artists.

Must see for any fan of Bruce Lee or Martial Arts.

I saw it. Not a bad overview of his impact. I would've like to have seen more of a focus on his personal philosophy. It's what really centered him. He really understood the potential of mixing both Eastern and Western ideas. The stuff he was doing was so far ahead of the times.

brandon didnt really do anything except die in the crow. he had a few good movies (nothing spectacular) but he was just bruce's son.

that show was awesome though. whats up with LL Cool J saying "it was the first time I saw someone darker then me on screen"? really LL?

I wouldn't hold my breath. It took till now for the HC to put one out on Bruce Lee. Maybe in 20 years when they run out of Ax Men episodes.

hahahaa...ax men!! :hysterical:

the bruce show was amazing though. he was so damn quick!!

i loved how they even showed him fight kareem..they just didnt show the big footprint on his chest!!

brandon didnt really do anything except die in the crow. he had a few good movies (nothing spectacular) but he was just bruce's son.

The issue isn't whether he did something spectacular, like his father.

It's about the controversy over his death.

That should warrant some kind of documentary.

And he was definitely something special, tho not quite as much as his father.

hahahaa...ax men!! :hysterical:

the bruce show was amazing though. he was so damn quick!!

i loved how they even showed him fight kareem..they just didnt show the big footprint on his chest!!

That scene is one of the coolest fight scenes ever. BL against Kareem, ^$&* was unreal. Soo Awesome.

The issue isn't whether he did something spectacular, like his father.

It's about the controversy over his death.

That should warrant some kind of documentary.

And he was definitely something special, tho not quite as much as his father.

how long would it last? that scene of the crow and then what? he didnt really do anything special up until the crow to make an entire documentary on. it would be mostly about the curse bruce thought he had and then a snipet of brandon being killed.

That scene is one of the coolest fight scenes ever. BL against Kareem, ^$&* was unreal. Soo Awesome.

heck ya!! and i love the chuck norris fight because chuck is one of the only people he bows to after he kills him. much respect!!

Great show. Count me among the millions he influenced both in martial arts and philosophy. Most of it was common knowledge if you are a big fan but there were a few little nuggets I never knew about, like his use of electric current to stimulate muscles.

how long would it last? that scene of the crow and then what? he didnt really do anything special up until the crow to make an entire documentary on. it would be mostly about the curse bruce thought he had and then a snipet of brandon being killed.

They could do a double-doc about the father-son and how their 2 deaths were highly suspicious, similar, and coincidental.

The protein shake he came up with. Raw beef, Milk, and 7 eggs sounds like a stomach killer.

Yep, you pretty much have to be a beast to drink that ****tail every day.

The footage of the one inch punch was really cool, I don't understand how one can knock someone on their can with a punch from only a inch away.

Archived