Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is the PS3 worth the money?

NotSoSuper

The term "get at me". That is some straight up DMV slang right there. As of matter of fact, I was thinking about putting that on some personal tags. But now that I said it, somebody is going to steal it :silly:

lol, you pegged me. born and bred in the Bridge.

I kinda hate the mouse/keyboard route. It always hurts my hands plus I am stuck sitting in an uncomfortable chair instead of on my couch.

Meh it works best for FPS games on PC, can't aim with a little ps3 / 360 joystick thingamagig.

If I were to get a console I'd likely stick to mainly sports games, they've put all the college games on consoles and none of them are for PC.

You're doing it wrong. Don't blame Microsoft because you decided to buy their overpriced wireless router when you can get just about any wireless bridge for $20 bucks or less. Yeah I don't like paying for LIVE either but it's got Party Chat an imo a better online experience compared to the other two. Also I've never had to pay full price for it since there's always a sale or two every year to get it for $30.

Nope, I do nothing wrong. ;) I dont go wireless, you are at a lag loss in FPS games, Ive seen the difference. I go directly into the modem for my Xbox360, not even through a router. Its not Fios, but not going through the router and not going wireless help the lag issue I previously had. I think my router was doing too much.

Oh yeah, then it should only take about 2-4 days instead of a week (3 Days to get there, 3 to come back :doh: )

They do a little better than that. And we have a plan that allows two rentals simultaneously. :)

In our experience there are a ton of games that you play the story and forget about. We still purchase games that have long term potential for on-line play (Madden, CoD, Halo series, GoW, GTA etc.), but most of the rest get rented for a week or less and then returned. If it turns out we like the title we can purchase and keep at a discount.

Archived