Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HC: Boy Dies After Liberty County Shooting

Check out the mugshots (they're not smiling). Meth some? You call the cops when people are tearing stuff up, you don't indiscriminately shoot them. This is the sort of idiocy that will get guns taken away from the rest of us. :doh: Wonder if twa knows them? :silly:

260xStory.jpg260xStory.jpg260xStory.jpg

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6414373.html

"Nelton said she sped to safety near a bridge, unaware of the Jeep’s location.

Becky Coffey opened the door to the SUV to go look for her husband and son. When the inside light came on, a bloodied Destiny was in the back seat screaming.

“She said, ‘Mama, they shot me. Mommy, they shot me.’ There was blood all over her,” Nelton said.

Nelton rushed the girl to a nearby fire station while Becky Coffey frantically searched on foot for her other family members. The victims were taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital via air ambulance.

Meanwhile, Sheila Muhs — whose home is fronted by a sign warning: “Trespassers will be shot. Survivers will be reshot!! Smile I will” — had called 911. Bishop said the woman told a dispatcher: “They’re running over our levee in big-wheel vehicles, and I shot them.” Officials have not released the 911 tape."

-continued at link

“Trespassers will be shot. Survivers will be reshot!! Smile I will

I've heard about these people : The Yoda of Trailer Trash.

Are ya still smilin in your jail cell, now ?

This is what I don't get about people like this - they're so defensive about "protecting" their "property", to the point of committing murder - yet who is gonna want to break into a trailer like that ?

From what it sounds like, the victims, or "trespassers", were on a county road.

What made them shoot into a vehicle with children, without a coherent warning? All they had to do was fire a warning shot into the air and call the local law enforcement. It was past 9 at night, in the woods, and you hear a shotgun blast. That's enough to get someone off your property.

Were the shooters hiding something on their property? I don't understand the whole shooting trespassers thing. I mean, what are they afraid of to where they need to shoot first, then ask.

The people weren't even trespassing on these freaks property. They were on a subdivision open space. The local mappers are establishing where who was but it really doesn't matter. You don't shoot people for trespassing unless they're threatening. You call the cops. Even in Texas.

and especially in a place called "Liberty" County :doh:

Check out the mugshots (they're not smiling). Meth some?

Paranoia is a side effect of meth use too. I'm almost certain you're right.

Hopeeefully this life won't be the only place those two rot. :mad:

Wonder if twa knows them?

They do look familiar,but many of the in-bred hicks in Liberty county do.(my brother married one)

Not a place I'd be riding around at night with the kids,I'm not fond of it in the daylight.

You don't shoot people for trespassing unless they're threatening. You call the cops. Even in Texas.:hysterical:....your kidding right?

Archived