Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Cut Punter Zac Atterberry

MTechnik

Not a lot of details, but it's from the canadian press. Originally seen on PFT.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h7FEV5b_LzUxa_K9paAezi63zOfw

Football transactions

52 minutes ago

Movements in the world of football Thursday:

National Football League

WASHINGTON REDSKINS-Signed WR Keith Eloi. Released P Zac Atterberry.

Canadian Football League

That leaves hunter smith as the punter.

Hunter Smith is our guy for a while now, ten years with the Colts. We tried a project with Frost, we tried the draft with Brooks, now we are back to veterans not as old as Tupa was. I actually picked him up in a bootleg football sim game a while back for 2008 and that same week someone posted a thread suggesting the guy.

You do have to wonder why the Colts let him go but they do have a new coach and Smith's production was consistent. I imagine a real vet cleanly beat out the unknown rookie/journeyman.

sweet zac who

Zac was our only punter after we cut Placky at the end of the year until Smith came in. I think we are set for the year now though unless we want another guy to kick a few at preseason punt practice or Smith suddenly ceases to be a great veteran punter.

Zac Morris?
???
Zac Morris

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zachary Clegg Morris (born 4 September 1978 in Barnsley) is a former English cricketer who captained England Under-19 team on one occasion. He also played two first-class matches for Hampshire scoring 11 runs at an average of 2.75 and despite bowling 34 overs failed to take a wicket.

Like I said. :silly:

If you were talking about the guy from 'Saved by the Bell', that was Zack.

Yes I looked it up. :slap:

Archived