Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PeweterReport.com: Bucs WR Mix Reportedly Indicted for Underage Sex (merged)

IbleedBnG83

How old was he at the time?

I'd like to see this girl (even though I guess that isn't possible), because what if she didn't even look 15? I don't think everyone asks a girl's age before having sex with them.

How old was he at the time?

I'd like to see this girl (even though I guess that isn't possible), because what if she didn't even look 15? I don't think everyone asks a girl's age before having sex with them.

I know there are a LOT of girls out there who mature faster than others and you'd swear they were over 18 and when you find out they're jailbait, you can't believe it. While it probably didn't cross his mind to ask (I never asked for ID when I was in my early 20's), he HAS to know how strict the NFL is so he can't be putting himself in those kinds of situations knowing it will jeopardize his career.

It might have been better for the family to try to settle with him and get some money out of it instead of calling the cops. Now, he's surely going to end up working at Wal-Mart or someplace else IF he can avoid jail. If he goes to jail, the family likely gets nothing.

As a father, I can certainly understand why they went to the police but it may have been better for everyone had they tried to settle it themselves.

Yeah, you can't really defend this, but I get annoyed at the term "pedophile" when its a young 20's person with a 16 year old or so.

Is it wrong? Yeah. Is it uncomfortable? Yeah. But all things considered is a 25 year old with a 16 year old so much worse than say a 45 year old with an 18 in the grand scheme of things?

Before they hit puberty or just starting it...the 7-13 type range or anytime before...is really where I see the whole "pedo" thing kind of hitting spot on.

That said, he's an idiot. You are making thousands of dollars playing a game for your job, you don't put yourselves in these situations in any way shape or form.

You guys don't realize how some of these 15 year old girls at my school look like they are damn 18 19 and 20...She obviously went after him and lied about his age....obviously he shouldve checked before he went too far with her...but he was tricked, I doubt he is a pedofile or anything.

I think this is just one of those unfortunate, really stupid in retrospect, mistakes that end up ruining lives. He didn't know her age and he probably didn't think to ask either and now he will be on the same registered sex-offender list as the real sickos out there. 27 and 15 is a pretty big difference but I've heard of similar cases where the guy was like 19 with a 16 year old and gets stuck with that label all his life. It's quite a shame.

He was so tall.

I think this is just one of those unfortunate, really stupid in retrospect, mistakes that end up ruining lives. He didn't know her age and he probably didn't think to ask either and now he will be on the same registered sex-offender list as the real sickos out there. 27 and 15 is a pretty big difference but I've heard of similar cases where the guy was like 19 with a 16 year old and gets stuck with that label all his life. It's quite a shame.

He was so tall.

Happened to me when I was like 23 or something like that. I began to suspect that something was amiss and stopped seeing the girl, found out later that she was only 15 when I first met her and turned 16 just after that. Seriously, I had no clue at first. I was lucky enough to emerge from the whole thing without getting myself in any trouble. So I can identify with Mix in a way, but on the other hand if I was in his line of work I would have taken more pains to be on the safe side.

BTW, just noticed that Pewter is mis-spelled in the thread title. :wavetowel Way to go!

Archived