Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PeweterReport.com: Bucs WR Mix Reportedly Indicted for Underage Sex (merged)

IbleedBnG83

What a moron. If I read correctly, he had a *relationship* with her. Not relations. A relationship. That would seem to connote an ongoing bit of miscreant behavior. Which would also make me seriously doubt any assertion of his that he didn't know her true age.

If that's the case, he deserves every bit of punishment the courts can level on him.

It is interesting that fan here on this site are bashing Mix while the comments below the article are saying something else. Like this one:

LISTEN, NIECIE THOMAS' DAUGHTER HAS SLEPT WITH OVER 20 DIFFERENT MEN IN THE PAST 3 YEARS INCLUDING MY SON, THEY ARE NOT CHARGING ANTHONY WITH RAPE BECAUSE IN THE TEXT MESSAGE THAT GIRL TOLD HIM SHE WAS 19, SHE SNUCK OUT OF HER MOTHERS HOUSE AND MET HIM AS IF SHE WAS OLD ENOUGH TO BE OUT THAT LATE. NIECIE PAYS NO ATTENTION TO HER DAUGHTER, SHE WOULD RATHER GET HIGH THAN ATTEMPT TO RAISE ANY OF HER 7 KIDS! SHE WAS A TRAMP WHO GOT PREGNANT WHEN SHE WAS 13 AND NOW ALL OF HER CHILDREN ARE FOLLOWING IN HER FOOTSTEPS! ANTHONY IS TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF HISSELF FOR HIS FAMILY AND THIS WHOLE THING IS REDICULOUS!

Hopefully he still has those text messages.

Lol we had a pedofile on our team for those few years. Damn i am glad that freaking scum is off our team.

This comment i dont think is appropriate without knowing the full story. It's being reported as a consensual relationship. An INAPPROPRIATE Relationship no doubt, but not one that makes him guilty of being a child molester, or a Pedophile. These people pray on innocent, unsuspecting children who don't deserve it.

This girl is allegedly in a consensual relationship with Mix. It's still wrong, but don't label him as a sicko.. There was just a discussion a few weeks ago about this same kind of thing. Go to the mall some time and look at the girls...see if you can accurately guess any of their ages..And when you see some of these girls, know that some of them may not be any older than 13 or 14.

These girls dress way older than they are, and they certainly have the bodies to fool you. Now we dont all act on our urges obviously, but i will man up and say that these girls look "hot" and that i could see where Mix went down the wrong road.

I was 19 years old when i met the girl who would become my wife. She was 16. I noticed her, and one thing led to another. We started dating with her parents permission when she was 17...and 2 years after that we were married. I'm sure i'm not the only one who dated a minor at one point in their lives....

Mix is no longer in the mix.

Anthony Mix-WR-Buccaneers May. 6 - 5:17 pm et

Bucs released WR Anthony Mix.

Mix's indictment for having sex with a minor made this GM Mark Dominik's easiest move to date. It's hard to imagine Mix getting another shot soon.

15 is gross and as a professional athlete he needs to be way more careful. In his defense I'm 21 and I've met 16 year olds that I thought were older than I am when they're all dressed up. Not defending what he did, I wouldn't even mess with a 18 year old and they're legal, just saying it's not like girls have their age stamped on their forehead.

Archived