Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PeweterReport.com: Bucs WR Mix Reportedly Indicted for Underage Sex (merged)

IbleedBnG83

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/5451

Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Anthony Mix was indicted by a grand jury in Bay Minette, Alabama for having consensual sex with an underage minor according to a Fox television station in Alabama. Mix allegedly had a relationship with the 15-year old girl, and a grand jury found suitable evidence to indict Mix on those charges.

The Fox station reported that that the Bay Minette Police wanted to pursue charges of second degree rape and sodomy. The grand jury's decision was to indict Mix on the misdemeanor of delinquency of a minor. If convicted Mix could face a year in jail with a $500 fine.

The Bucs signed Mix on January 24. If he makes the team he is slated to earn $385,000. Mix played for the New York Giants and Washington Redskins during the 2007 season. He was released by Washington at end of the 2008 preseason and was not part of an NFL team during the regular season. Mix played collegiately at Auburn and is from Bay Minette.

When contacted the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did not have a comment on this story at this time.

I figured the fan man crush deserved a thread in the Stadium...

She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen. Se was very willing; I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it.

His height should get him out of this jam... "But your honor, Im tall..." :::shoots the wink and gun::: "Your honor, whats your daughter doing? Havent you ever wondered... How is babby formed?"

Archived