Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins License Plates for Maryland

Ned Flanders

I wish North Carolina would issue a REDSKIN plate!!

In North Carolina, they will do it for colleges for only 300 plates. Under the current specialized plates for the Hurricanes and Panthers, it doesn't say anything about getting new ones. I think the state DMV just decides which ones to print. But you can always inquire about what it would take.

I am sooooo getting one of these!

Where does it say you can't personalize them ?

I always wondered how MD let VA beat them to the punch on those plates, and why it took so long to get them.

The team is based out of Virginia at this point. Most of the players live in VA.

Oh well, about time we get these plates!!!

Got mine yesterday!

showoff! :silly:

I cant wait til i get mine!

Using your timeframe and hoping that for once the DMV is under-promising and over-delivering I should have mine the later part of this month or early next month. I'm hoping to have them before the ES Picnic.

showoff! :silly:

I cant wait til i get mine!

Using your timeframe and hoping that for once the DMV is under-promising and over-delivering I should have mine the later part of this month or early next month. I'm hoping to have them before the ES Picnic.

Damn straight!

The girl at the Charitable Foundation told me that she waits until she gets a batch of applications, and then sends them to MVA all at once. I believe that she said that she would try to send them at least once a week.

See you at the picnic!

• 2 weeks later...
007-3.jpg

Couldnt decide with or without frame

I took off frame (USMC-----Retired) Retired at bottom of frame blocked out The Washington Redskins. Put frame on wifes car (Chevy tracker)

Sent form in 5/5, received e-mail comformation from Redskins 5/6, received plates today 5/23

Archived