Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 Redskins Minicamp Day 1 - Photos #7

themurf

DT definitely put on some muscle. I'm feeling very optimistic about at least one of Kelly, Thomas, Mitchell or even Hackett to make the team and step up. There is too much raw talent in our back-up WRs for there not to be one that can be a solid #2.

Is it me or is Colt Brennan preoccupied with looking cool? I noticed the WR/DB face mask, the visor, etc. Maybe people just like this kid at QB because he looks cool in his gear. :hysterical:

Rule #1 Don't talk bad about King Colt.

Rule #2 There are no other rules.

Is it me or is Colt Brennan preoccupied with looking cool? I noticed the WR/DB face mask, the visor, etc. Maybe people just like this kid at QB because he looks cool in his gear. :hysterical:

I personally think he looks like a flamer.

No worries, Fred Davis was there. You'll notice there's only one photo of Cooley in the seven threads. The only reason you don't see those guys is because the tight ends and offensive linemen were on the other field too far away from us to get any decent shots of. Hopefully that won't be the case Sunday.

No worries, Fred Davis was there. You'll notice there's only one photo of Cooley in the seven threads. The only reason you don't see those guys is because the tight ends and offensive linemen were on the other field too far away from us to get any decent shots of. Hopefully that won't be the case Sunday.

Thanks, Murf. I will step away from the ledge.

I searched seven pages of pictures and could not find Fred Davis. Has anyone heard anything about his whereabouts?

He is just there only not on a pic. I mean there aren't a lot of pic's of TE's...I saw Cooley only at one pic.

EDIT: sorry murf just explained it.

Damn, just by looking at the pics, you can tell Colt still has that funky side-arm shot put delivery. I thought Zorn was going to try and work on that.

Also, this season hinges on DT/MK taking the #2 spot away from ARE. If one of them can do that, they bring so much more size, speed and athleticism. Here's hopin'.

Archived