Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After Listening to 980 Interview I Believe Campbell will not be traded

REDALERT

Campbell will not be traded.

Dats right I said It. But If i'm wrong it's like Doc said about Snyder, he has one helluva poker face and he's a fibbing SB. But it was nice to hear Snyder say they will not be trading next years #1 pick and that's the only way I see us getting Sanchez. But to hear Zorn talk about how our QB's are looking at this years workouts, I think Zorn see big things for Campbell, honestly.

My take, we still blowing hot air until the whistle blows. We will not be drafting or trading up for Sanchez. Like many others have stated, I think we go after one of the OT's , Curry or Orakpo pretty high if we trade up. And IMO Orakpo is the guy I'm sticking with. Now! what we may do is draft another QB in the later rounds, who I have no idea. But we have too much youth already on our roster with Colt and Campbell being only 27.

Look! this is all hot air being blown and frankly it's a TEST IMO to see just how much Campbell can handle this kind of pressure. While everybody's boo whooing about the raw deal Campbells getting, he better prove himself as being tough as nails if he wants to be a franchise QB. Sure, maybe the FO did actually go after Cutler, but so what. That's part of the business and if you can't compete with elite players for you're job, then more likely you're not considering yourself as an elite player. This my freinds is not the type of soft hearted QB I want leading my squad. I want a franchise QB that's going to hold players accountable for not giving they're all and screamed upon when lining up incorrectly, or a false start. See John Elway, Tom Brady, Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning. Even Eli Manning started to get a little aggressive after a couple of years and getting on guys for making mistakes at the line of scrimmage.

Franchise QB's are born and not made. It's the swagger that comes with the territory and knowing and believing enough in you're abilities to over come anyone and anything on the football field. So, you be the judge and ask yourself exactly what Zorn said early in the interview about what he looks for in a franchise QB. Is Jason Cambell that answer? ask yourselves..

Should not be it's own thread. Could have been put into the actual 980 thread.

Second, don't believe anything you hear, read, or see on the night before the draft.

I see it like this, BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! It just makes it more exciting :)

We're resigning Jason Taylor!

I'm a JC fan myself and being this is the 2nd year he would run this offense as well as Fred Davis, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas 2nd year I say he deserves that opportunity and if he doesn't perform I'm all for a change.

Even though I want him here next year to lead the team, no way does he DESERVE it.

Do I think its best for the franchise? Yes, but he doesn't deserve anything.

Look! this is all hot air being blown and frankly it's a TEST IMO to see just how much Campbell can handle this kind of pressure.
In my opinion, it's hot air being blown to make Campbell look like he's worth trading a 2nd round pick for.

Campbell is gone, one way or another. In order to get the most of out of this situation, we can't make it look like it's his fault.

I really do sometimes the redskins hype themselves up for future ploys. They have marketable themselves so well to NFL players. In reality, the redskins attract every single player in the league

I agree and I also think the media just likes to take every little trade rumor they hear about us and blow it up because they know it equals ratings.

Many don't get a lot of things around here

I don't think anyone really thinks he is stupid, but I think many people think he is lesser than his counterparts at running a football team.

I guess in essence making him "stupid" against the competition.

I don't think anyone really thinks he is stupid, but I think many people think he is lesser than is counterparts at running a football team.

I guess in essence making him "stupid" against the competition.

many suffer from "the grass is greener syndrome" and can't see any positives for blind hate, preferring to believe only what suits their needs, true or not,

heck if you listen to some we were worse than the Detroit Lions/Oakland Raiders last year.

In my opinion, it's hot air being blown to make Campbell look like he's worth trading a 2nd round pick for.

Campbell is gone, one way or another. In order to get the most of out of this situation, we can't make it look like it's his fault.

Ding. If I'm Vinny, I'm telling people we never really gave him a chance. I would blame it all on Danny and try to convince people they would be getting a steal. :evilg:

I could actually see a trade with Seattle. Jason has a year in what is essentially their system and he would be a potential backup they could develop behind Hasselbeck (sp?) who still has a few good years left. On the other hand I could see West coast offense teams having the same problems as us with him.

many suffer from "the grass is greener syndrome" and can't see any positives for blind hate, preferring to believe only what suits their needs, true or not,

heck if you listen to some we were worse than the Detroit Lions/Oakland Raiders last year.

As far as players, I agree 100%. Even coaches, I agree 100%.

But this owner has had its time to show improvement. At least in my eyes, I have seen no changes since 2000 in this team.

Archived