Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your opinion on jerseys, ect.

dcoles11

Just to make something clear, I think football jerseys are not all the worst when it comes to sports jerseys, i'd actually say they are probably the best.

As someone that played baseball for much of my life and has worked and coached in baseball as well, I hate baseball jerseys worn by anyone other than a baseball player.

Baseball jerseys are meant to be tucked in, when I see someone wearing one like it's a t-shirt it makes me want to vomit. All coaches that are worth a damn, will get on their kids for not having their jersey tucked in at any point, before, durning, or after the game.

Oh and the crossover thing is even more disgusting, a Redskin style baseball jersey? What in the hell is that?

don't do it dude.

just find the next best #56 as a redskin and change the nameplate to that.

agree agree agree

Just like everyone else that sports their team and players, whats so wrong with my own name on my jersey? Seriously. Its MY perogative, just like its your perogative to wear what you want to wear. And hell i always wondered what my name would look like on a professional teams jersey since i ****ed up in school LOL It certainly sounds better than having my "screen name" on it from a online forum

I'll agree to disagree about that

I almost went with a customize jersey with my last name and #27 last year for my birthday, but went with a Taylor jersey instead.

The only times I wear it is during game day, though. I also have a Davis jersey I'll wear if I'm playing football. It gets no love any other time.

I got a custom jersey for Christmas one year, don't remember the year but Brunell was our QB. I got the jersey with the #8, I played soccer for 13 years and I wore the #8 all 13 years, and my last name across the back. Everywhere I would wear that jersey I would always get, "Brunell sucks!!!" or "I thought his name was Brunell!"

I'm not quite sure why I am posting this story here but whatever.....:D

Just like everyone else that sports their team and players, whats so wrong with my own name on my jersey? Seriously. Its MY perogative, just like its your perogative to wear what you want to wear. And hell i always wondered what my name would look like on a professional teams jersey since i ****ed up in school LOL It certainly sounds better than having my "screen name" on it from a online forum

I'll agree to disagree about that

yep, it's your perogative bobby brown.

if we're talking about what's cool and what's not cool when wearing jerseys, it'd be really stupid to not say something about the fools that put their own name on the back of a jersey. that's whack. iontop put his es name on his, that's about the only thing that could be worse.

What's worse, is the guy that you see wearing a player who no longer plays for that team. Or like someone said earlier, if your jersey is fading or the numbers are falling off its time to get a new one. Its also and eyesore to see some big fella in a medium.

Archived