Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Ideas for a good Skins related name for my kitty?

realskinsgirl

Hey guys, I'm just looking for a little advice. Im getting a new kitty this week, shes a black and white 9 month old girl and I was really hoping to give her a skins related name. Shes pretty tiny and her name according to the shelter is Delilah, which is alright if you like girly names I guess. Since shes small and a girl I cant really name her Riggo or Gibbs...I was thinking Sammy or Taylor? Im sure there will be plenty of backlash telling me that naming her Taylor would be stupid, etc. but whatev. I like it.

Suggestions/ideas welcome. Thanks! :logo:

I noticed that you said shelter. Good job to you for adopting a kitty. :)

I did the same thing a year and a half ago ... and I'm so happy with my Fuzz - except for when she comes into my bedroom at 4am and decides that she's hungry and pushes things off of my nightstand.

hmm...I could really use 50 bucks. ill have to think about it :P

as for the pics, I hope you guys realize I meant pics of the cat, not me...if you want anyone to vouch for my hotness, you can talk to reic or sweetsassymolassy. they have had the honor of meeting me in person.

candacem23, i have a kitty named Fuzz too! Fuzzie Wuzzie is her full name. Unfortunately my parents have become quite attached to my two current kitties and I now have my own apartment, so Im letting my parents keep my two and adopting another. they are just too much fun.

hmm...I could really use 50 bucks. ill have to think about it :P

as for the pics, I hope you guys realize I meant pics of the cat, not me...if you want anyone to vouch for my hotness, you can talk to reic or sweetsassymolassy. they have had the honor of meeting me in person.

candacem23, i have a kitty named Fuzz too! Fuzzie Wuzzie is her full name. Unfortunately my parents have become quite attached to my two current kitties and I now have my own apartment, so Im letting my parents keep my two and adopting another. they are just too much fun.

your hotness matters not when were talking cash money. you name that cat bigmike619 and youll find out just how badass that cat will become. pit bulls will cower before it, MODs will move aside when you post. crackheads will clean your sidewalk...

Archived