Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M&M In The Morning ESPN:Mark Schlereth picked Skins to get Jay Cutler

x96bryan10

Mark was on the show this morning and said he believes it will happen in next two days. Also called us the "Off-Season Champs" every year. On First Take right now.... John Kiem is saying it starts at at least 2 1st round picks and doesn't know if Skins can get a 2nd for Jason C. because he is in the final year of his contract....And says Dan Snyder will try to trump everyone right away b4 this becomes a bidding war.

Either way, this deal needs to get done. I'm tired of living on my computer the last couple days. haha. Just like when FA started, I kept waking up in the middle of the night, not intentionally, and turning to my iphone and refreshing pft, espn, and es. at least 3 times last night. I'm debating about skipping classes(I probably would have regardless, lol)

Either way, this deal needs to get done. I'm tired of living on my computer the last couple days. haha. Just like when FA started, I kept waking up in the middle of the night, not intentionally, and turning to my iphone and refreshing pft, espn, and es. at least 3 times last night. I'm debating about skipping classes(I probably would have regardless, lol)

Exactly how i feel :D

Said he believes it will happen in next two days. Also talking about it on First Take right now. John Kiem is saying it starts at at least 2 1st round picks and doesn't know if Skins can get a 2nd for JC....And says Dan Snyder will try to trump everyone right away b4 this becomes a bidding war.

Last I heard is that they would like 2 1st's. Not that it is a start or requirement. Either way it seems a lot. But with Cutler saying he didn't want it to go this far is crap. He said it, then didn't talk. Now he is trying to save face, maybe he was reading ES and how we were saying he was a whiner!

And I agree, this needs to be over!

cutler is not that much better the campbell its simple. he's better, THERE IS NO ARGUMENT.

But Cuter is not better the Campbell plus one first rounder...let alone two 1st rounders.

Again, he is good and yes, he is better then Campbell at this piont ...but he is not worth the stretch.

the more i see on this and the more i think about it; the more i dont want it to happen. if we trade our 1st round pick, which we should use to get a stud RT, that just means that Jay Cutler will be the one getting 1.5 seconds to throw instead of jason campbell.

Average QB + Solid OLine > Potential Prennial Pro-Bowl QB + Weak OLine

We have to address our most glaring needs before we start looking for "upgrades". Bottom line is we would be way better off with JC17 and an imporved OLine than we would be with JC6 and the same OLine.

the more i see on this and the more i think about it; the more i dont want it to happen. if we trade our 1st round pick, which we should use to get a stud RT, that just means that Jay Cutler will be the one getting 1.5 seconds to throw instead of jason campbell.

How much time did Big Ben get in Pittsburgh? The Steelers OL is a lot worse. Ben made the plays, Campbell didn't. Its that simple. Campbell will want a lot of money next year. And for what? Are you confident in him? The offense averages 16 points a game, with a watered down offense. I was on the Campbell bandwagon, but the more I look back on it, Campbell missed on many plays.

Average QB + Solid OLine > Potential Prennial Pro-Bowl QB + Weak OLine

We have to address our most glaring needs before we start looking for "upgrades". Bottom line is we would be way better off with JC17 and an imporved OLine than we would be with JC6 and the same OLine.

I don't think that is true. Jason holds the ball too long. And many times did Zorn say that Jason has to get rid of the ball? I'm not going to put all the blame on the OL. Yeah, the OL didn't play well, but there were plays to be made. Campbell didn't get the job done.

I don't think that is true. Jason holds the ball too long. And many times did Zorn say that Jason has to get rid of the ball? I'm not going to put all the blame on the OL. Yeah, the OL didn't play well, but there were plays to be made. Campbell didn't get the job done.

I think Jason holds the ball too long because it takes longer for our recievers to seperate, we are not going to upgrade our recieving core so the the answer has to be to upgrade our line to allow time for that seperation to occur...instead we want to put another QB back there who is way more INT prone. Cutlers good but not for us not now.

Campbell will want a lot of money next year. And for what? Are you confident in him? The offense averages 16 points a game, with a watered down offense. I was on the Campbell bandwagon, but the more I look back on it, Campbell missed on many plays.

I agree but I do not want us to be willing to give up two 1st round draft picks.This year especially we NEED every pick possible. I think Cutler is an definite upgrade over Campbell but not for what the Broncos want for him.Sadly I 'd rather sit through another year and have Campbell finish out his contract and be actively looking elsewhere. I would hope that Colt's development should be more of a priority.

I just really want this all to be over..yet keeping our 1st round draft picks and young starters Cooley,Landry and Rogers.

Archived