Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: SKINS OFFER CAMPBELL FOR 2nd ROUND PICK

SkinsWizCubsDukes

Wait. So it will be our JC and our 1st rounder. For their JC and their 2nd rounder?

We wish.

It's going to take at least two firsts and a second I bet. JC is not a good fit for the Broncos and will be traded to get the second round pick.

Wait. So it will be our JC and our 1st rounder. For their JC and their 2nd rounder?

IF this is true, Im guessing its because of one of two scenarios:

1. Denver wants Colt Brennan instead, so Colt + 1st for Cutler

and JC to another team for 2nd.

2. Denver doesnt want either Campbell or Brennan so 1st + 1st next year

and JC to another team for 2nd.

We wish.

It's going to take at least two firsts and a second I bet. JC is not a good fit for the Broncos and will be traded to get the second round pick.

Then why is it reported that the Broncos like Campbell? They are also high on Sanchez who fits a similar mold to JC, with a weaker arm.

I've heard lamer.

But he is right, this is from the JLC article.

Point well taken, but in all the his posts, he seems very dismissive of the whole trade talk as just rumor. Well, its coming from various sources and this is how the whole Haynesworth deal started and everyone was like "we can't do it because XYZ...". When there is this much talk, there is usually some strong substance behind it. And as we all know, what Danny wants, Danny gets.

I don't like this. It's pure speculation that the offer was even towards Denver.

It's semi-speculation on the whole ordeal, but who they offered Campbell to may not have been.

If we're going to trade Campbell, it needs to be for a QB. Not just a 2nd rounder.

Archived