Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Had a Dream About Reic a Couple Nights Ago...

CRobi21

And for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out why. We were at a sporting event. And Reic was standing there with a fellow ESer, of whom I can't remember, Mark TH maybe? And I ended up introducing myself as STB21 and we hit it off the rest of the night.

What could this mean? I mean we had a great time. But are there any Oneirologists out there who could help me out? It's really messing with my head.

The really weird thing is is that he had the lower body of a ostrich, and the upper body of an american gladiator type.

What I want to know STB is why did you decide to post it today instead of when it happened? Did you have to think it over?

I was pretty busy the last couple of days. And suddenly it just hit me, "****, I had a dream about Reic the other night. I must vent."

I was pretty busy the last couple of days. And suddenly it just hit me, "****, I had a dream about Reic the other night. I must vent."

lol, only on Extremeskins, lol.

I'm not even sure. The last thing that happened was you 2 giving me drinks, then I woke up.

lol, only on Extremeskins, lol.

Don't feel bad, dude... I had a dream about BigMike yesterday. :shhh:

No big deal, I'm sure it was because I addressed him directly in a thread shortly before I nodded off on the couch while watching Seinfeld.

If you think about it, you can pretty much always figure out where your dreams come from, no matter how crazy they seem. But don't think about it too hard, 'cause that'll drive you bat**** crazy :flowers:

Archived