Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Burner’s ES/RR Nascar Challenge – Martinsville

Burgundy Burner

during the season Jr will ask the score of the Skins game and no matter what it is they tell him the Skins are winning because he gets really pissed if they are losing.

there is a documentary on him out there right now where he is on his couch in a Skins shirt. and thats why it would have been SO great if he signed with Joe Gibbs...if only Gibbs didnt go Toyota

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Dale-Earnhardt-Jr-Just-Wants-to-Know-How-the-Redskins-Are-Doing-Blog-4530

Possum Jenkins - Jimmie Johnson

As a Wonderboy fan, I never had a problem with Jr. He's a very likable guy.

Yep - I picked Hamlin for a reason. Nothing like getting hammered in a turn. A lot of you picked jimmie. Congrats. Denny passed him clean - it would've been nice if the favor was returned. That's how the game goes.

I didn't have a problem with it. He got his nose under Hamlin's quarter panel. I didn't think it was intention. He just got into the corner hard and got into him. Both guys showed amazing talent to not wreck.

And did you hear Hamlin's comments after the race? He stated he would have done the very same thing Johnson did. Denny handled it with alot of class. FWIW, I think Johnson would have eventually gotten by him, anyway. Hamlin's car was the best for most of the day. But Johnson's really came alive there towards the end.

Archived