Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCEx: Cutler trade winds could strengthen by Monday

JimmiJo

Let's not get crazy here. He's 17-20, doesn't show up in the fourth quarter, and reportedly is not a locker room favorite nor a fan of watching film.

Sick talent, but come on.

I grade QB talent on what I see on the field and the opinions of experts I trust. I'm not interested in team stats labeled as QB stats or the typical internet crapola.

We disagree. I'd trade Brady or Peyton for 25 year-old Jay Cutler in a heartbeat. He needs less support to win.

you also think joe montana would have been an average QB if it not been for walsh's scheme...

We disagree. I'd trade Brady or Peyton for 25 year-old Jay Cutler in a heartbeat. He needs less support to win.

Wow and people say I'm nuts..... LOL There are maybe ten QBs I'd rather have than Cutler.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Ben Roethelisberger

Carson Palmer

Kurt Wearner

Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers

Philip Rivers

Byron Leftwich (call me a homer, but I like the guy.)

Nobody from the media has asked him the question yet sounds like a reasonable question.

Well if I were Zorn, and I felt as strongly about my QB as he has claimed all along, I wouldn't be waiting to be asked. I'd be throwing my full support behind my man, as far as I was concerned, and saying something along the lines of the "organisation will do what they have to do."

Conversely, if I were Jason, I'd be looking for my HC to come out and publicly support me, however this ends.

But then Zorn's left a lot to be desired in his man management skills since he's been here.

Hail.

Wow and people say I'm nuts..... LOL There are maybe ten QBs I'd rather have than Cutler.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Ben Roethelisberger

Carson Palmer

Kurt Wearner

Drew Brees

Philip Rivers

Id definately take those 7 before Cutler

:hysterical: @oldfan

He needs less support to win? He's had a pro bowl wide receiver and hasn't won anything.

IMO, no other QB would have won eight with Denver last season. McDaniels was an idiot for even thinking about trading for Cassel.

Cutler learning a new playbook should be the least or our worries if he comes to DC. He would also make our line much better with his cannon of an arm. I think Zorn would have lots of fun with Cutler at the helm.

How does Cutler cannon of his arm help the o line?

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Ben Roethelisberger

Carson Palmer

Kurt Wearner

Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers

Philip Rivers

Leaving Leftwich aside, Big Ben? Really?

Shrugs, never have gotten it with him. No doubt he's a leader, and a tough SOB, but as a pure QB he's FAR from top bracket.

Hail.

*I'd only put Peyton, Brady and maybes Brees out in front btw. Cutler, Rodgers, Palmer, Rivers are all on the next rung down of very good QB's ready to make the next step, IMHO.

Does Cutler remind anyone else of Jeff George? Gezzz I hope he doesnt come here

It's early, but there are a lot of similarities.

Sick physical talent. Cutler is more mobile though.

Great stats on losing teams.

Not fans of watching film.

And now, early in their careers, both demanded trades. George went for a first and a third I think. I wonder what will get someone Cutler.

Also, both have bad haircuts.

In any "major" move in the NFL the Redskins name will always be mentioned. They way this organization operates I will understand why they will always be involved in that type of discussion.

I still believe Jason Campbell is going to prove a bunch of doubters wrong this season.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Ben Roethelisberger

Carson Palmer

Kurt Wearner

Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers

Philip Rivers

A healthy Carson Palmer is the only one off your list who I'd have to think about in preference to Jay Cutler.

I still believe Jason Campbell is going to prove a bunch of doubters wrong this season.

He really has no choice or he's outta here. Im still 50/50 wit'em but lookin forward to him starting on opening day :point2sky

I've heard in the past 48 hours or so - on the radio - that Cutler was already running the WCO in Denver with Shanahan. Is that correct?

Because if so, what's the worry about Cutler learning Zorn's offense?

What if Moss, Cooley and ARE had to learn Shanahan's system instead?

Archived