Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

chris cooley's contract makes him untradable,ditto for landry

chow184

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=71&f=1348&t=4097110

He has a cap hit this year of $3.053m but only $720k of that is in base and workout bonuses -and his dead cap hit should he be traded will be a whopping $8.8m

Landry's situation is similar.

So neither of these would be involved.

now realistically I could see us moving these following players in package. not all of them of course but maybe 1 or 2 of them.

Campbell/brennan,Betts,Davis,Monty or kedric(only 1 of them), carlos rogers,and chris horton being that final one.

the coaches love the idea of landry at SS,horton being so good keeps that idea dead,and they like kareem moore as well.

I hate the offseason sometimes :chair:

And these players shouldn't even be considered. We just have to talk about this because bull**** websites who need desperate traffic can use and abuse the fans/blogs. It sucks, but that's exactly why I'm going to go play my PS3 and ignore this.

It would be dumb to trade Landry or Coley they are both stars of this team. I dont understand why people say Landry will be gone soon-- if he continues to play at his level i see him being here a long time and Snyder has the money to throw at him to ensure that

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=71&f=1348&t=4097110

now realistically I could see us moving these following players in package. not all of them of course but maybe 1 or 2 of them.

Campbell/brennan,Betts,Davis,Monty or kedric(only 1 of them), carlos rogers,and chris horton being that final one.

the coaches love the idea of landry at SS,horton being so good keeps that idea dead,and they like kareem moore as well.

I hate the offseason sometimes :chair:

Good, I really like these guys!

why would we want a whinny QB so he can throw temper tantrums with Zorn also

I don't think he's whiny. He should be pissed off considering they wanted to trade him for Matt Cassel and send him to the LIONS. Cassel has one good season while Brady is hurt and suddenly teams consider him a franchise QB. Its alot easier to look good when you have Randy Moss Wes Walker and a terrific offensive line.

I don't think he's whiny. He should be pissed off considering they wanted to trade him for Matt Cassel and send him to the LIONS. Cassel has one good season while Brady is hurt and suddenly teams consider him a franchise QB. Its alot easier to look good when you have Randy Moss Wes Walker and a terrific offensive line.

He was going to end up in Tampa Bay but your point still stands.

Where did Landry's name come up? I haven't read anything mentioning it.
Can someone please tell me how Landry's name came up? Why is that even floating around?
Broncos only real need that we can offer is at safety.

Possibly CB. Otherwise they need a NT and some 3-4 LBs.

here's what I think

the rumor of the 3team deal was completely bogus,but the author unknowingly set the wheels in motion to find out that the skins at very least were or are still interested in cutler.

think of it like someone setting up a hoax,only to have a portion of the hoax come true.

Archived