Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Six Flags Bankruptcy any Threat to Redskins?

The Waterboy

NEW YORK (March 13) - Shares of Six Flags Inc. fell Friday on growing speculation that the theme park operator may be forced to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after the company said it could not meet a looming financing obligation.

If Six Flags goes under, what could be the fall out on the Dan Snyder owned Redskins...???

1. There is no "may" have to file bk. It is definitely filing bk.

The company was established to file bk, due to death spiral financing. It was never intended to go up.

2. Unlikely it would have much impact on the Skins. On Snyder personally, yes. The Skins...no.

I am a shoreholder. Put your trust in Snyder and get screwed!!!

J/k just cant blame him, its the economy. the first thing people cut back on is entertainment. Tale of the times....

Six Flags was in-trouble when Pretzel Boy bought it. He should have known better.

Very little since they got Six Flags for cheap to begin with. I've read that they make money off the land moreso than the park.

I wonder how Kings Dominion and Busch Garden stocks are doing. Nobody ever mentions them to gain a context on whether or not the situation with Six Flags is unique, or if it's something going on with all major amusement parks.

To think about it, I never liked Six Flags, it was a hell of a lot closer than Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens, but I always went to them instead.

If you're ever in northern Ohio, hell Ohio in general, try to go to Cedar Point. If you go to parks for the coasters, it's better than KD, BG, and SF put together.

If you're ever in northern Ohio, hell Ohio in general, try to go to Cedar Point. If you go to parks for the coasters, it's better than KD, BG, and SF put together.

Hell yeah it is. I went there after the HOF Ceremony last year. Probably the best amusement park I've been to.

I'm a roller coaster nut case, I definitely am going to get up there sooner or later. I've seen the rides up there, they're INSANE.

Hell yeah it is. I went there after the HOF Ceremony last year. Probably the best amusement park I've been to.

Cedarpoint is awesome..anyone who has a chance to go make sure you hit up the Maverick...

that said.. if you get out to the Los Angeles area any time soon, Six Flags Magic Mountain is absolutely INSANE.

and to stay on topic, i don't think six flags will any threat at all to the redskins

Cedarpoint is awesome..anyone who has a chance to go make sure you hit up the Maverick...

I haven't been there in ten years, the coasters they have opened since then are ridiculous. Millennium Force is over 300 ft. tall and Top Thrill Dragster is 400! I've been making due with Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, but it's not the same.

I would love to hear from someone who knows this industry to understand why Snyder bought six flags in the first place.

I can guarantee you it wasnt why one would think.

As someone else mention he got the stock low and gambled that it would go up and it back fired on him.Now the only way it could hurt the Skins is if he leveraged his Skins investments...to pay for the Six Flags investments.

As someone else mention he got the stock low and gambled that it would go up and it back fired on him.Now the only way it could hurt the Skins is if he leveraged his Skins investments...to pay for the Six Flags investments.

Awe man, imagine if the failing of Six Flags meant he had to sell the team.

Archived