Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball Pre Tourney Talk

dcoles11

See... That's why you're so respected on the board... After all the nasty things your team did to start this rivalry, you still post it for more people to hate your franchise... :)

Sig bet 1st skins/boys game again this year?

I figured that wikipedia article would make people hate the Skins more... :whoknows: :kickcan:

;)

yeah I'm down for another sig bet. I gotta get revenge! I'm a gambler. Once I lose some money, I gotta place another bet to win my money back!! :cool:

btw, I'll be disappointed if the first Skins-Boys game next year isn't to christen the new Jerry World Dome.

I figured that wikipedia article would make people hate the Skins more... :whoknows: :kickcan:

;)

yeah I'm down for another sig bet. I gotta get revenge! I'm a gambler. Once I lose some money, I gotta place another bet to win my money back!! :cool:

btw, I'll be disappointed if the first Skins-Boys game next year isn't to christen the new Jerry World Dome.

It'll either be the first game or the Thanksgiving game... no way they put us (eww I feel dirty saying "us" relating to BOTH skins/boys... Like really dirty) as a week 4 matchup at 1pm...

My theory... It'll be the 4pm game AT Dallas Week 2... B/c the NFL knows that Viewership will be up for week 1 anyway, but to get a better audience, they will make it the feature network game for Week 2, when people aren't saying "Football's back on, I'm not doing ANYTHING on Sunday"... Redskins will be at home to keep the NFL's highest attendance for week 1 in check, then to Dallas in week 2 to open the new stadium and at least have some drama... "Who will lose their first game"/"Will Dallas/Washington remain undefeated"/"Who is going to have to dig themselves out of a 2 game hole and who will get back to .500?"

It'll either be the first game or the Thanksgiving game... no way they put us (eww I feel dirty saying "us" relating to BOTH skins/boys... Like really dirty) as a week 4 matchup at 1pm...

the Cowboys can't play the Skins on Thanksgiving. We are scheduled to play an AFC team this year, and the Lions get an NFC team. It rotates every year so one game can be on Fox while the other gets CBS. And since the Cowboys only have the Chargers and Raiders from the AFC at home, it HAS to be one of those two on Thanksgiving. My guess is the Raiders b/c of the McFadden/Felix Jones storyline.

if it's not the Skins to open the stadium, I hope it's at least the Sheagles or Vagiants.

I think I'm finally recovered from the Cuse's tournament run. They just ran out of gas in the 2nd half last night. I think they really helped themselves out in seeding though. Should be a solid 4 at least.

Archived