Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs to Pursue Taylor

Farbod21

We all know what will happen. TB will sign him, he'll have a monster year, and sack/break J.C.s leg effectively ending his career. We will then put in Brennan and it will be the start to a H.O.F. career.

Note: Not really, but wouldn't it be ironic if the best thing that J.T. ever does for the Redskins occurs after we cut him. Also, I am not one of those "start Brennan now" people, so don't put me into that category. Thanks :D

We all know what will happen. TB will sign him, he'll have a monster year, and sack/break J.C.s leg effectively ending his career. We will then put in Brennan and it will be the start to a H.O.F. career.

Note: Not really, but wouldn't it be ironic if the best thing that J.T. ever does for the Redskins occurs after we cut him. Also, I am not one of those "start Brennan now" people, so don't put me into that category. Thanks :D

So you're saying Taylor breaking Campbell's leg and ending his career is the best thing he could do for us? But you aren't one of the start Colt now guys?

So what are you then? Someone who just wants to see one of the hardest workers on the team be forced to retire? Okay.

It doesn't make sense. I just wrote in the Derrick Ward thread that I was proud of the Bucs for getting rid of aging vets and going with youth, and then they go with this? I understand it's nice to have one veteran to lead your D and one to lead your O... but why not keep Brooks in this case instead of JT?

It doesn't make sense. I just wrote in the Derrick Ward thread that I was proud of the Bucs for getting rid of aging vets and going with youth, and then they go with this? I understand it's nice to have one veteran to lead your D and one to lead your O... but why not keep Brooks in this case instead of JT?

Yeah this doesn't make sense to me. Derrick Brooks hasn't shown any signs of slowing down anytime soon. Why cut a future HOFer and a team icon?

I'm calling it now: Jason Taylor to New England.

Brady loves him, Belicheck loves him, he has a great deal of respect for the Patriots, and he could play the same role for New England that he did in Miami's 3-4 under Saban... the Mike Vrabel role.

Add in that the Pats now have a ton of cap space, and it seems like a perfect match to me.

Archived