Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All-Time Top 10 Worst Free Agent Signings

veteranskinsfan

Funny' date=' I would have expected more players like Lloyd and Prime time deion Sanders[/quote']

Yeah, I agree. I think this list is bogus. Would love to see it. I don't see how we didn't have at least 5 on there. And we may be able to add another this offseason. So, we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Soup's Up- you are right. Both of those signings were horrible. Sanders really ripped our team off because we had to keep paying him years after he was no longer an active player and Lloyd was a joke and a total disaster.

I seriously think Sanders was the worst because it felt like he just signed with the skins to rip us off. He makes these off hand jokes about how thanks to Snyder he remodeled his kitchen.

When the NFL network came into town on a thursday night game he was scared because he didn't know how the skin fans would react. He said skin fans showed him a lot of birds

When Sanders came to town we should have treated him as if we were Eagle fans and pelted him with snow balls, beer bottles, etc. until he had to go hide in a tv truck. He is terrible on the NFL Network too. Eventually they will replace him. I just read ESPN fired Emmit Smith. He was awful too. These Cowboys do not deserve prime-time broadcasting jobs.

When Sanders came to town we should have treated him as if we were Eagle fans and pelted him with snow balls, beer bottles, etc. until he had to go hide in a tv truck. He is terrible on the NFL Network too. Eventually they will replace him. I just read ESPN fired Emmit Smith. He was awful too. These Cowboys do not deserve prime-time broadcasting jobs.

Moose Johnston and Troy Aikman are both pretty good commentators.

I seriously think Sanders was the worst because it felt like he just signed with the skins to rip us off. He makes these off hand jokes about how thanks to Snyder he remodeled his kitchen.

When the NFL network came into town on a thursday night game he was scared because he didn't know how the skin fans would react. He said skin fans showed him a lot of birds

I wonder if it's the same money that funded Prime U...

Yeah, I agree. I think this list is bogus. Would love to see it. I don't see how we didn't have at least 5 on there. And we may be able to add another this offseason. So, we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Deion played fine for the one year he was with the Skins. The way he behaved after sucked though. Lloyd was a TRADE.

How about some of the greatest signings? Marcus Washington, Henry Ellard, Terry Allen, Randy Thomas and Doug Williams.

If they had a list of the ten greatest free agent signings, I doubt any of those guys would make it.

#1 would have to be Reggie White, right?

Yeah the NFL Network is working on a speical entitled. "Vinny's top 10 Worst Trades and Free Agent Moves" I hear it will be a mini series.

Archived