Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Room

motorhead

I'd paint the refrigerator surround to either match the room via the stripes (may be hard given the panels) or white that way you are not introducing another color into the room.

As for the Cooley jersey ... it is so sharp it could go anywhere and not ruin what was going on in the room.

What kind of mount did you go with?

I have a 40" sony and am trying to mount it. I am looking for the same basic mount that comes out and swivels (it looks like yours does).

Thanks!

Yes it does swivel. My sony has a VESA 300mm spacing.I think most flat panel TV's have VESA 200mm spacing?

I used an AVF brand. Not cheap BTW $229.00

Here is there web site.http://www.avf-nexus.com/en/about-us/

Also I'll give you another tip.Put some soap on your lag bolts before installing.

You will be amazed how much easier they go in.:)

Yes it does swivel. My sony has a VESA 300mm spacing.I think most flat panel TV's have VESA 200mm spacing?

I used an AVF brand. Not cheap BTW $229.00

Here is there web site.http://www.avf-nexus.com/en/about-us/

Also I'll give you another tip.Put some soap on your lag bolts before installing.

You will be amazed how much easier they go in.:)

Thanks for the info. I forget how to check the spacing but I'll do that sometime tonight.

Room looks great!

I would suggest doing the pool table cloth using Simonis 860 Burgundy on the bed cloth and Simonis 860 Gold on the rails. You can get a Redskins logo bedcloth but the quality isnt very good and they are REALLY hard to get centered. As far as the lamp for over the table, look around you can find some decent lamps at fair prices. Maybe a 3 shade bar lamp over the table and a single swag shade or two over the bar.

Thanks for your input Capt. Kaos.:cheers:

Dang I see that felt is not cheap.:mad:

I got that Olhausen pool table back in 1996 for $250.00. :) The little old lady that I got it from her son had gone to jail and she was selling all his things. :D

Then I got a friend of a friend to cover and level it for a $100. and a couple of beers.

Thanks for your input Capt. Kaos.:cheers:

Dang I see that felt is not cheap.:mad:

I got that Olhausen pool table back in 1996 for $250.00.

Not cheap but will last a VERY long time, I told my clients that you'd be tired of the color before you needed to replace it. It also doesnt nap and pill the way cheaper "felt" does. Plays much faster than cheaper cloths also.

Damn good deal you got there! I had an Olhausen up until a few months ago when things started looking rough. It was the pool table or the Harley. No brainer!

I can look aound and see what I can dig up as far as some sort of discount from contacts I have if you'd like.

I can look aound and see what I can dig up as far as some sort of discount from contacts I have if you'd like.

Thanks BRO! That would be great.

I got my bar top on this past weekend.I had some pieces left over from my kitchen project. It is "Silestone" Quartz

DSC00579.jpg

It was :cool2:watching the race yesterday on my new 40" Sony.:)

DSC00583.jpg

I think Gibbs was waiting for a cheese burger from my son Jed.:D

DSC00580.jpg

So I decided to paint the door.

DSC00585.jpg

I was watching tech play a good game with the heels.

DSC00584.jpg

Then I thought might want to paint trim around the patio door. ( Dang maybe need to get the windex out.:D

)

DSC00586.jpg

What should I do with these towels? BTW that's a friends kid almost sleeping on pool table and that's my 18 year old cat on the floor.

DSC00588.jpg

Gibbs was helping. :D

DSC00590.jpg

Friends, Gibbs and I.

DSC00589.jpg

i think its time for a new computer lol. the patio doors look pretty sweet painted burgundy. so when are you coming to do my room?

Ya I know.:hysterical: I think I paid $450 bucks for that 19" monitor 10 years ago.:doh:She's still working!

Maybe next off season I'll come do yours. Do you have beer? :D

Archived