Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Room

motorhead

So my oldest son Kyle (4th generation Skins fan) got laid off from Yellow Book. After 2 weeks he got bored so he says “Dad what do you think if Jed (youngest son. Also 4th generation Skins fan) and I turn the “ Room above The Garage ” into a “Skins room” I say (Well you know darn well what I said”).

I had a lot of stuff left over from the Kitchen remodeling project (another thread/story).

DSC00523.jpg

Kyle wants to build a new bar from the left over cabinets and trim. I was like “well I’ve got have got to see this”. I mean he did help me remodel the kitchen but now he thinks he can build anything without the old man?

Guess what? So far so good. Take a look.

Me on left Kyle on right.

DSC00529.jpg

From left Kyle Gibbs and me.

DSC00531.jpg

Gibbs and Jed

DSC00538.jpg

Pool table being use as a bar.:D

My Mom painted this picture.

DSC00535.jpg

This is a 1972 pinball machine.Still works.

DSC00534.jpg

Got me a fathead

DSC00533.jpg

Pearl drums that I beat on sometimes.:D My son Jed is getting pretty good with.

DSC00532.jpg

No damn it that is not a greenbay "G" :mad: :D

Heading to Home Depot tonight for some Redskins colors.I am thinking about Redskins helmet color scheme for walls. What do you guys and girls think?

I think that Keystone Light doesn't give me that bitter beer face :D

Seriously, that room has a hell of a lot of potential to be an all-out 'skins room. I'd leave the pinball machine, the drums and of course the pool table in there with it. Keep it a man cave, but make it a Redskins man cave :cheers:

When did he go in the Marines? My last 2 years in i worked on the rifle ranges on PI, from 99-01.

Not to hijack your thread or anything. :D

:applause: Thanks Bro!

All good.:D He got out August 05. He made it home.I was one sick you know what while he was over in Iraq.

No i got out in may of 2001. I was in the infanty and went overseas in 98. Then got stationed at PI in Jan of 99.

I am from Harrisonburg Va, not to far down the road from you. My family still lives there. I stayed in Beaufort SC.

18 miles away my friend.I was born in Rockingham Hospital.

I see they are building a new one.

I also still have family around New Market.

Did you go to any JMU games? I saw Cary Clark back in day.

I know you didn't.:D

18 miles away my friend.I was born in Rockingham Hospital.

I see they are building a new one.

I also still have family around New Market.

Did you go to any JMU games? I saw Cary Clark back in day.

I know you didn't.:D

I too was born in Rockinham Memorial. I ment Gary a few times when he came back to the Burg to sign autographs when i was a kid.

Get some Redskins pool table lamps, those dont go with the theme anymore :):D

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Redskins-40-Stained-Glass-Pool-Table-Light-Lamp_W0QQitemZ290262921369QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290262921369&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Search ebay for "redskins pool table" you can recover your table in redskins burgundy, that would look sawwweeet

Get some Redskins pool table lamps, those dont go with the theme anymore :):D

Search ebay for "redskins pool table" you can recover your table in redskins burgundy, that would look sawwweeet

It's in the works.Not to sure about $549 dollars for a lamp?:laugh:

Looks good Motorhead. Wish I had a room like that...

Thanks Mark!

Work in progress. I got a Sony Bravia S-Series KDL-40S4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD TV yesterday but I got the wrong wall mount.:mad:

I am going to mount on this wall.

DSC00568.jpg

I got the fathead back up.Move the pool table.

DSC00559.jpg

Do you think I should paint the trim around door white?

DSC00558.jpg

After I get a frame for this jersey where should I hang? I don't want to cover up to much of the pretty walls. :D

DSC00562.jpg

Do you I should hang these three pics in the Redskins Room?

DSC00576.jpg

What to buy next? Bar stools,felt for pool table,new Skins light for the pool table? My boys say Surround sound.:D

DSC00572.jpg

i think i would paint the door frame white so it looks like the rest of the room. i think i would hang the cooley jersey up behind the bar you have set up, which looks pretty sweet by the way. those pictures of moss, portis, and taylor are pretty cool and have to stay in the room! looks real good! and you gotta get surround sound for the games!

Archived