Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Room

motorhead

I thought I could show some pictures of the beginning of my Redskin Room. While it pales in comparison to Motorhead's masterpiece - I'm proud of how far I've gotten in one night. Sorry some of the pictures of sideways - too tired to rotate.

Also - I have an auto'd 8x10 of Joey T that I don't think I will be using. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

I thought I could show some pictures of the beginning of my Redskin Room. While it pales in comparison to Motorhead's masterpiece - I'm proud of how far I've gotten in one night. Sorry some of the pictures of sideways - too tired to rotate.

Also - I have an auto'd 8x10 of Joey T that I don't think I will be using. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

That's some pretty sweet stuff you got there!:applause:

How much for the Theismann pic?

You know what kills me? I can't figure out which one of you guys' wall stripes I like better. Nice job on both.:thumbsup:

different stripe placement...

2.jpg

I really like thier center stripe placements, but think the top works better in my case since it is my bedroom rather than rec room

Nice. Really Nice. Love the bar - the doors, the dog.... good stuff - you Nailed it!

Great Job!

Here are some pics of my man cave... I need a good bar like yours. That is sweet.

Very nice work.I love it! :applause:

You know what kills me? I can't figure out which one of you guys' wall stripes I like better. Nice job on both.:thumbsup:

I got the idea from skins helmet.

different stripe placement...

I really like their center stripe placements, but think the top works better in my case since it is my bedroom rather than rec room

So you make love and dream Skins. :D I'm jealous.

Very nice job BTW.:thumbsup:

I really like thier center stripe placements, but think the top works better in my case since it is my bedroom rather than rec room

For yours, I think it works better too. And with yours, it allows for the doors & trim to be done where they pop more & help break up the all burgundy walls. Nice job as well. :)

thanks, TK!

I went with the Burgundy jersey stripes - I def. was inspired by the guys on this board. I also went that way because it was less taping.. that is a total pain in the rear.

I was thinking about painting the whole basement to look like FedEx inside... I even took pictures in 2007 of just about every aspect of the field before and after gametime. I then realized I was nuts to even attempt because it would have been way over my abilities.

I was thinking about doing a Hall of Stars thing on part of the ceiling that hangs down... when I get some time maybe.

It is very, very relaxing to go into my man-cave and just chill out.

I wonder if my wife would mind coming home one day and finding our bedroom painted like Torresa's? :yikes:

Very nice Torresa. ;)

Yea I guess goes with being single not having to answer about that.

For yours, I think it works better too. And with yours, it allows for the doors & trim to be done where they pop more & help break up the all burgundy walls. Nice job as well. :)

Best part is that I didn't have to paint at all. Leave to go to DC for a football game, come back few days later and sister-in-law paints your room.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=186649

Archived