Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Room

motorhead

Ya I know.:hysterical: I think I paid $450 bucks for that 19" monitor 10 years ago.:doh:She's still working!

Maybe next off season I'll come do yours. Do you have beer? :D

Haha well if it ain't broke don't fix it! Come on, I'm a year out of college, of course I have beer!!

So I finally got back to my “Redskin Room” Project.

I’ve been busy the last couple of weeks. Had to work last weekend and again this Saturday.:whew:

Had to put a new Hot water heater in it was $400.00 :mad:That’s cutting into my “Skins room “ Money. :mad:

DSC00599.jpg

I finished the trim around top of bar.

DSC00601.jpg

Gibbs was hanging out with the girls.:D

DSC00591-1.jpg

Time for some food.:hungry:DSC00596.jpg

I'll keep you all posted.

Burgers look slightly overdone, but the room looks perfect :)

:)No just a little pink in the center.Just like I like em.

But they are not "Sunshine burger". :D

don't mind mark, he's a burger snob.

:)

and motorhead, that room is freakin' sweet.

I know all about the "Sunshine burger". :D

Thanks. I still got some work to do.

See I wish I could build a bar like that without it looking like a piece of crap. Yours looks great, mine would be lopsided and all kinds of ugly...lol We just bought a townhouse and I would love to redo the basement. I would like to do a skins basement as well but definitely could not paint the walls burgundy and gold. As much as I love the skins, man do we have some ugly colors! I would rather do the walls white and just hang redskins stuff everywhere and possibly put the logo in one spot or something. I need more skins stuff to hang out my wall though!

I would like to do a skins basement as well but definitely could not paint the walls burgundy and gold. As much as I love the skins, man do we have some ugly colors!

You hate our colors? Really?

Burgundy and gold are prettiest colors know to man.

You hate our colors? Really?

Burgundy and gold are prettiest colors know to man.

i think they are pretty cool colors, especially considering that really no other team has them in sports.

its not like we are red, white and blue like the giants or green adn white like Philly. there are teams in every league and every sport with those colors.

Burgundy and Gold are instantly and exclusively Redskin.

i think they are pretty cool colors, especially considering that really no other team has them in sports.

its not like we are red, white and blue like the giants or green adn white like Philly. there are teams in every league and every sport with those colors.

Oh I agree they are unique but man are they ugly....lol I really cannot think of a team with uglier colors. They always remind me of those tall striped socks that people used to wear in the 80's for some reason. I could probably put any other teams colors on my wall except ours! I know it probably makes me a bad fan but there is just something about them I do not like. My decals on my car are the white outline of the logo simply because I cannot stand our colors. I dont mind the jerseys but everything else just looks so retro to me.

Looking good! I havent forgot about the cloth for the pool table. All my local connections have went belly up and liquidated all their stock. I have a couple calls in for out of state friends. I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks Capt.:thumbsup:

It looks like I like them.:D

Oh I agree they are unique but man are they ugly....lol I really cannot think of a team with uglier colors. They always remind me of those tall striped socks that people used to wear in the 80's for some reason. I could probably put any other teams colors on my wall except ours! I know it probably makes me a bad fan but there is just something about them I do not like. My decals on my car are the white outline of the logo simply because I cannot stand our colors. I dont mind the jerseys but everything else just looks so retro to me.

I like retro! :) BTW my decals are white also.

I like retro! :) BTW my decals are white also.

I like when they combine the colors with black and black dominates. Like I like the look of the message boards. I like black redskins hats with the logo on them but could not wear a burgundy one. Now I could paint my basement walls black and put burgundy and gold trim on the walls. That would be ok. I just cannot deal with huge amounts of burgundy.

so when's the first party to break in the new room lol

It has already.Why didn't you come?:D

I like when they combine the colors with black and black dominates. Like I like the look of the message boards. I like black redskins hats with the logo on them but could not wear a burgundy one. Now I could paint my basement walls black and put burgundy and gold trim on the walls. That would be ok. I just cannot deal with huge amounts of burgundy.

I like that black look also.I have one of those black hats. Black in basement might be awful dark.

Wow man' date=' it sure looks like you have created your own slice of heaven on earth. ;)

Cheers Motorhead! :cheers:[/quote']

Thanks Skins_&_'Stons.

I like that black look also.I have one of those black hats. Black in basement might be awful dark.

That was my concern too. I have a Sean Taylor picture up right now. I will add more as I go. Still wish I could build a bar like that so I dont have to pay through the nose for one!

Archived