Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

China

If I'm on the jury, the guy doesn't get convicted. (Unless there's some evidence that we haven't seen, here, which has been known to happen in a lot of highly-publicized cases.)

If he'd simply shot them (without being attacked), I'd likely have convicted. If they'd tried to leave, and he'd shot, I'd likely have convicted.

But a homeowner, standing on his own property, who's only imposition on the trespasser's "rights" was to demand that they stick around until the cops arrive? That's not assault. That's a citizen's arrest.

I agree. The jury screwed up.

Could someone explain to me how Mexican nationals can sue an American citizen in an American court for violating their civil rights while doing something illegal while being in the United States illegally? From what I read, he was not torturing them, killing them, etc. And the guy claims to have turned over 12k illegals to immigration since 1998? Makes you wonder just how many are coming over illegally if that's true. He is one property owner, 1200 per year x ever how many ranches are along the border. That is a scary big number.

Could someone explain to me how Mexican nationals can sue an American citizen in an American court for violating their civil rights while doing something illegal while being in the United States illegally?

Same way anybody else can.

Just like it's been explained, about five times in this thread, already.

The system isn't broken, we just need to water board the ambulance chasers
And every one of these cases began when the client contacted the lawyer.

Behind every sleazy lawyer - There's a sleazy client.

You're talking about this donkey:

He has another one where he proclaims himself to be "an S.O.B. But I'm your S.O.B.!"

So if you walk through my yard I can hold you at gunpoint until the police arrive?

I would claim that if the yard is posted "no trespassing", (And I'm operating from the assumption that this guy's property is posted, simply because I'm assuming he's not an idiot.), then, yes, you can do exactly that.

Just like if you catch me breaking into your car or your home, you can.

I would claim that if the yard is posted "no trespassing", (And I'm operating from the assumption that this guy's property is posted, simply because I'm assuming he's not an idiot.), then, yes, you can do exactly that.

Just like if you catch me breaking into your car or your home, you can.

Or you can just shoot them,but it's a good idea to make sure they are not alive to sue.;)

Archived