Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis clip on Revis in Pro Bowl?

DaRock

I tried the search function, but it just goes to a blank page and no time to troubleshoot it. Don't know if it was discussed in Redskins or NFL thread, but I was just watching the Pro Bowl again and saw Portis go flying by, so I pressed rewind and saw that Portis completely blind-sided Revis from the Jets in the back on a punt. Revis got up and I'm sure was like wth are u doing man , it's the Pro Bowl. Just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

except for when he separates his shoulder making tackles in preseason...

Um, isn't that an example of how he plays hard no matter what? Making a TD-saving tackle in a meaningless game? You killed your own point.

Unless you were referring to the other poster saying "can't be angry at that" in which case I agree that I hate when players get hurt at meaningless times. :)

Um, isn't that an example of how he plays hard no matter what? Making a TD-saving tackle in a meaningless game? You killed your own point.

Unless you were referring to the other poster saying "can't be angry at that" in which case I agree that I hate when players get hurt at meaningless times. :)

Making that hit messed up his whole season that year. He wasn't right the whole year.

NO, thats an example of how STUPID he is!!!

Hard?? That would be DIRTY and uncalled for. Like Sean T. blasting the punter/kicker.

Exactly how is ST DIRTY by blasting the punter? Live ball, he's wearing PADS, if that was dirty then it was a dirty play call because people aren't allowed to hit punters. How about if a quarterback gets lit up on a sack or run... is that dirty?

Hard?? That would be DIRTY and uncalled for. Like Sean T. blasting the punter/kicker.

2ND THAT, I mean the "hater" part. CP is an idiot.
NO, thats an example of how STUPID he is!!!

Looks like I got here too late. After your first post, I'd had simply told you to hush as to not to continue to embarrass yourself. But, like I said, I got here to late as evidenced by your second & third posts. :)

Now, I'm just going to suggest that you stop now while you're ahead. :)

Its "dirty" cause it IS an exhibition game. the only excuse is that these players dont normally play on ST.

I love S.Taylor but that hit in THAT game was uncalled for.

I do NOT like Portis though, unfortunately hes our ONLY option. His wheels fall off and points fingers at the OL and his word is sacred. Gets you all to believe to retool the whole line. Hes running out of gas quick and youre all in denial.

whoa, i didn't even know this thread was still alive.

what i meant by my other post was that i love CP's energy and commitment to all facets of the game, be it blocking, running between the tackles, etc. i just get nervous when the guy looks like he's gonna be giving his all in meaningless games and inadvertently set himself up for injury.

i hope that clears things up. seems like there's just one big CP hater in this thread anyway, but i figured i'd step up to my own defense for a minute.

Archived