Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis clip on Revis in Pro Bowl?

DaRock

he was prob mad cus andy reid dicked him in the second half i dont think he got 1 carry

haha i was pissed that reid went to portis on a couple of consecutive plays. my neighbor and i both figured he was trying to get CP injured for the next season...

haha i was pissed that reid went to portis on a couple of consecutive plays. my neighbor and i both figured he was trying to get CP injured for the next season...

Maybe Reid was thinking "lets see if I stay an iggle, if we can trade for CP, then I'd have 2 of the best RB's in the league on my team"

So he was giving CP a tryout :laugh:

Oh, and did I mention, the play wasover? haha, seriously, but only by a second, but definitely after the play and Portis was in view of the returner being tackled, who knows if he saw it. I have it recorded on VHS, so can't put it on here.

Edit: BTW, the Sean Taylor hit was classic! It was a legal hit, who cares if it's in the Pro Bowl on the Kicker, everyone loved it, the crowd, the players, even the Kicker said good hit. It was definitely something to liven up the Pro Bowl. Would have been a different story if the Kicker had actually gotten injuried, but glad he didn't.

Hard?? That would be DIRTY and uncalled for. Like Sean T. blasting the punter/kicker.

Wow i can't believe you said that. It was a fake punt. What was he supposed to do? Let the punter run for the first down? He played at only one speed, its the punters fault for not realizing who he was playing against.

Unfortantly, I did not see this play, however; I think that it is great that Portis is hitting hard. That is what the game is all about, after all.

Well, the reason I started a thread about it, 'cuz it looked illegal to me AND after the play, I wish someone that recorded it could give you a second opinion to make sure, but sorta makes ME wonder why the, he did that. But since noone else saw it or can go back and see it, or seems to be talking about it, I'll drop it. :)

From an early age football players are taught to play hard until the whistle. Some guys, like CP or ST, actually follow that philosophy and 100% of coaches love players like that. You run around at 50% out there and you'll get nailed by the guy going 75%. Full speed is all some players know.

Archived