Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Likes Lobsters?!

Captain James

I would like to know where everyone buys their lobsters from. I'm looking for suggestions other than from local markets. I don't live near anything close enough to just drive to. I love fresh lobsters and I recently bought from www.Simplylobsters.com and my experience with them was close to perfect. I was most impressed with their customer service. The lobsters arrived alive and kickin and tasted excellent! Any other experiences? If not, then i thoroughly recommend Simplylobsters.com :applause:

This reminds me of a story in high school when some of the people I knew back then rang the doorbell and phoned me and said there was a monster at the door and I opened the door and there was a lobster there and we cooked and ate it.

Nothing happened to me though although it is suspicious why someone would just ring my doorbell and drop a lobster at the front door.

Lobsters are a side dish for me whenever im eating seafood, but when i am its usually crabs! I'll get a lobster tail here and there, but i would be "fishy" (pun intended) about ordering anything like that online. My :2cents: Where you are i know its hard to get fresh seafood

Never, ever order shrimp with lobster sauce from a Szechuan restaurant. Ever.

But I do love me some lobster, and lobster rolls too. I always get some when I'm on vacation in Cape Cod. Them and some mean onion rings from Arnold's in the mid-cape.

Never, ever order shrimp with lobster sauce from a Szechuan restaurant. Ever.

But I do love me some lobster, and lobster rolls too. I always get some when I'm on vacation in Cape Cod. Them and some mean onion rings from Arnold's in the mid-cape.

Dude, next time you are in Mass, go to the Clam Box in Ipswich....by FAR the best seafood you will EVER eat. :drool:

People were standing in line for an hour just to eat there.

Archived