Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

**** no man...this halftime show RULES. The best thing Janet Jackson could have done is expose herself back when she did , that way we don't hear any more pop crap at halftime

Can you imagine Kanye west at halftime? Him and his auto tune or whatever he uses it would be fail

;) I didn't mean the show sucked, just that it sucked that I didn't know that last song.

you guys are so generous. pretending this old, no talent hack can somehow be entertaining. Very nice of all of you. :silly:

Let me tell you...that "old no talent hack" is MORE TALENTED than ANY ARTIST after 2000. I am 100% positive of that.

Today's music is a damn joke compared to the legends of the past. I hope they never have any modern American Karokae star or pop artist perform at halftime ever again during the Super bowl. The last thing you and I want to see is the Jonas Brothers at halftime. THE LAST.

/endrant

Fellas, I'm on Marathon Key...in Florida. Got up to 73 today. Sunset was perfect. The margaritas were made with Grand Marnier.

And, this game is very entertaining.

What's not to like?

It could get very unentertaining very quickly!

Wouldn't shock me to see Warner throw another INT to seal the win for the Steelers.

you guys are so generous. pretending this old, no talent hack can somehow be entertaining. Very nice of all of you. :silly:

Don't forget, he reads a book and becomes a 'poet-rock intellectual' who, SURPRISE, embraces the same garbage the rest of the faux-intellectual artists do.

Did love Streets of Philadelphia, though.

Archived