Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freedom of religion, not Freedom From Religion

ljs

I get just as weirded out when an Athiest is shoving his views down my throat as when a Christian is shoving his views down my throat. Less shoving of things down our collective throat and we will be just fine.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen that many "shoving down throat"s in a thread that wasn't about gay rights.

:movefast:

Is there some reason you're refusing to stake out a position on the link you yourself provided? You provided it, right?

Do you believe what you, yourself, posted?

You do this to everybody, and you're gonna make Tailgate a whole lot less colorful.

In other words, you believe that Zeitgeist is correct, but you won't admit it, because you can't back it up.

Yes, I believe everything George Carlin says he is my Messiah. Oh wait.. maybe I should not run around deifying every tom dick and harry.

Casting the stones is not your job, you will be judged by the true uncorrupted. It's too bad you can't take the sun tan lotion with you.

I'm so good at it and very accurate.

I have no need for suntan oil, thick skin and a gorgeous permanent tan are genetic blessings in my case, but some of the Godless have a need for it apparently.

All right, Vicious, fine. I'll stop asking you difficult questions like "Do you believe the link you posted". You're obviously having too much fun messing with me. :)

Let's, then, take a look at Zeitgeist. This is a film that has three parts.

Part 1 is an astrological spin on the "Jesus Myth Hypothesis", which claims that Jesus of Nazareth never existed.

Part 2 is that 9/11 was an inside job.

Part 3 claims that shadowy international bankers are running the world through the Federal reserve.

I'm going to focus on Part 1, because it's what I'm most familiar with.

Everything in Part 2 has been sufficiently answered to my satisfaction here.

Part 3 I will admit that I know less about, but from what I have read, as well as heard from people I trust, as well as knowing just how awful parts 1 and 2 are, I feel safe in dismissing that out of hand as well.

Now, back to part 1.

The first thing anyone needs to do when considering a claim is to assess the source(s). I will do so in my next post.

Archived