Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please trade for Anquan Boldin...

LandryLaysWood

I would trade Carlos Rogers and Randel El for Boldin. That seems pretty even to me. Then we would have to give Boldin an extension which I dont mind. Lastly we keep shawn Springs during the off season.

Why would the Cards need either CR or ARE? You would make that trade but they wouldn't.

Yeah and if Danny and Vinny did that...........

Maddenites I tell ya

Hmm trade for a guy who jetted from team locker room who were celebrating and on their way to the superbowl?

A pouty jealous, me type Diva who is getting paid big money now but wants more than what Fitz is getting?

How about a He!! no?

Sign linemen who can give the QB time to wait for the play to develop downfield and play to the strengths of our second year receivers.

I would trade Carlos Rogers and Randel El for Boldin. That seems pretty even to me. Then we would have to give Boldin an extension which I dont mind. Lastly we keep shawn Springs during the off season.

We need a you must be over this age and haven't touched Madden in 2 months filter to prevent crazy posts

Boldin would be a great pick up, but it wont be cheap. I'm thinking a first rounder for sure and maybe a 2nd or 3rd as well. Some might say that is too high of a price to ask, but I think some other teams will be able to offer at least that.

Since WR is not our main concern right now, and seeing as how Zona would want to get something in return for AB for the 2009 season, that would mean we would either have to trade our first round pick this year.

Would love to see him in a Skins uniform, but I don't see it happening. Even if it does happen, I think it will hurt us too much in this year's draft to make the move.

being injured every year is not a good thing. i don't care how tough a guy is, if he misses time consistently every year then it's a problem.

your post is actually the ignorant one.

Boldin was mad because he wasn't getting the ball, but the truth of it is he's not half the reciever that Fitzgerald is. when he's out the cardinals play just as well. he didn't make any big contributions, let alone compared to fitz.

we don't need a guy who is going to chew out coaches on the sideline, and before you say anything about Super Bowl MVP Kurt Warner, remember he's not the same guy as Boldin and he's had a history with the O coordinator. Meanwhile boldin complains that he doesn't have a relationship with the coach....maybe because he asked to be traded, a low brow diva move

If the discussion is ignorant posts, than take a look at yours.

From what source did you hear that he was mad because he wasn't getting the ball?

For all anybody knows, he was upset because he had to go through a lot to get healthy enough to play, and when he wasn't PUT ON THE FIELD, as opposed to not getting thrown to, he asked Haley to put him in and was dismissed with an ignorant comment on the coaches part, who is known for being an a**.

I'm not claiming to know what happened, but what I do know is that Anquan IS one of the best receivers in the NFL, and is a true football player who plays 110% every down he is in. I'd LOVE for him to rock the Burgundy and Gold.

That being said, who knows what it'll take to land him, but some cards fans commenting on PFT said they would like to trade Anquan if they could find an upgrade over CB Rod Hood...('Los?)...but who really knows

Watching him yesterday, his attitude stunk. He argues on the sideline with the OC. Then after the game while his teammates are celebrating, he bolts for the locker room.

How do you think that plays with his teammates? And how would it play in the Washington locker room?

If the discussion is ignorant posts, than take a look at yours.

From what source did you hear that he was mad because he wasn't getting the ball?

I'm pretty sure his eyes and ears were the key source.

Quan was jawing with his coach on the sidelines aboue not being in the game. Then there was a SI article talking about how he didn't celebrate with his teamates after their win, he just stormed out of the locker room cause he was still pissed at the world.

Why don't we save that #1 pick and trade that for a few second rounders and then draft a few pass catchers and wait for them to develop?

The ONLY problem with that scenario is that it assumes we would know what to do with those picks. We had numerous 2nd round picks last year and .......... nuff said.

Hilarious how many people are trying to dismiss Boldin's skills.

He is one of the more physical receivers in the game. He is amazing at yards after catch. He is as tough as they come. He will jump into triple coverage and fight for the ball.

As for his contract dispute that was before the season started. Once the season started he promised he would not make it an issue and he would dedicate himself to the season. He did exactly that. He was leading the league in TD catches before he went down with a broken jaw. Still came back to put up over 1000 yards with 11 TD's and 89 catches.

89 catches in 12 damn games! Dude is elite.

Would I want him here? Would love to. It should not happen tho, he will come at too high a price.

I think this thread hits the nail on the head' date=' we need more WR's! If JC only had more WR's to throw to he would be good right? :doh::doh1::insane:Unfortunately Vinny and Danny probably think the same way. Our mind set is to lower the river, instead of raising the bridge.[/quote']

I said basically the same thing last night. After watching those two games Vinny is probably thinking about getting more WR's.

This article says it all and I can't say I disagree:

Anquan Boldin even less valuable than previously thought

By MJD

ept_sports_nfl_experts-729338711-1232381803.jpg?ymrtjqADYv.rt6kc

Not content to just have a screaming match with the offensive coordinator on the sidelines (which landed him on our list of five least valuable people of Championship Sunday), Anquan Boldin carried his hissy-fit to the Arizona Cardinals postgame celebration, too.

While most of the other Cardinals were still on the field being showered in confetti and picking up their NFC Championship trophy, Boldin had already bolted out of the locker room. The behavior prompted CBS's Mike Freeman to call him a naughty word.

He tried to ruin the Super Bowl celebration with his childishness.

In the game, Boldin got into a heated argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley. After the game, instead of celebrating with his team, Boldin abruptly left the field, then abruptly left the locker room.

It was awful behavior.

[...] I have to say in nearly 20 years of doing this, I've never seen a player more concerned about his arguing with a coach over making a Super Bowl.

I just wonder if Boldin isn't costing himself some money here, too. He doesn't want to be a Cardinal anymore. I think he's made that pretty clear. But who's going to want to give a guy a huge contract when he's fighting with a coach when he should probably be happy about going to a Super Bowl?

Presumably, he's worried about his touches. Meanwhile, the team is going to the Super Bowl. Obviously, Boldin's placing a lot more importance on the former than the latter. Teams are on a character kick these days. It doesn't pay to be a selfish malcontent.

It's disappointing to see from Boldin. He showed such unbelievable selflessness and courage by coming back from a catastrophic injury earlier in the season. Maybe there's more to the story than I know, but looking at at it from the outside, I wouldn't have expected this from Boldin.

Archived