Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Andy Reid for proving me right all over again

Big Weirdo

I know you won't disappoint.

And please understand WD, NONE of this is directed towards your per se. It only affects you because you are (unfortunately) an Eagles fan.

Sorry brother.

**** happens.

It's my fault for letting this assclowns dupe me into believing they had a shot.

For as much as a dope McNabb can be and how overrated he is by some, lets be clear.........the Eagles starting going downhill after their Super Bowl appearance because of a defense that started going downhill fast. For all the bluster about what Jim Johnson was going to do to the Cardinals, I knew Philly was going to have to score enough to win a shootout.

If anyone on the Eagles staff should go, it probably should be Johnson.

so many times in that game when they turned to mcnabb in the 1st half he already looked defeated. I think he gets too effected by the lows or things out of his control.

On another note on the lateraling...I honestly think football teams should study some rugby just in case they want to do that. If they did it right and set up a rugby line...they may have been able to do it.

**** happens.

It's my fault for letting this assclowns dupe me into believing they had a shot.

No, no, no!

Please. I love the fact you never gave up during the season. Unlike 99% of the rest of the city. And certain posters on this site.

Props for never saying die. No matter how bad it got.

Exactly why it's great having you around here.

What would Gruden bring that Reid doesn't already have?

Oh, other than a Super Bowl ring. :(

I feel like we're gonna see Andy lose his VP player personnel or whatever they're calling his absurd title to make it seem as though he isn't GM.

The bad news is, Howie Roseman looks to be getting his stripes.

I feel like we're gonna see Andy lose his VP player personnel or whatever they're calling his absurd title to make it seem as though he isn't GM.

The bad news is, Howie Roseman looks to be getting his stripes.

Haha. Howie Roseman. He sounds like a worm. Has he ever been in football pads before?

Jon Gruden will be Philly head coach by the end of the week.

Actually, the playoff run might have bought Ried another year. I don't know if it buys McNabb another year, since he was pretty mediocre for most of this playoff run. The stat lines will fool most people, but he didn't look good for a lot of this game on Sunday.

What would Gruden bring that Reid doesn't already have?

Oh, other than a Super Bowl ring. :(

And he doesn't have the benefit of inheriting Tony Dungy's team. Personally, I think Gruden is highly overrated.

who del,

youre a good dude and I wont dogpile on you. There was a moment in the game that I thought you guys were going to come back but they seemed to figure out what was wrong on the last drive and overtake it.

and I dont know if anyone can stop Fitz...dude isnt human.

No, no, no!

Please. I love the fact you never gave up during the season. Unlike 99% of the rest of the city. And certain posters on this site.

Props for never saying die. No matter how bad it got.

Exactly why it's great having you around here.

WD never gave up during the season? Are you kidding? He was the first one. He always is. Oh well, reality must be only what you want to believe around here.

Archived