Workout Thread II

PleaseBlitz

Poll: Geographic Breakdown of Ravens Hating  

438 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: Geographic Breakdown of Ravens Hating

• I'm from DC and I hate the Ravens
    • I'm from DC and I'm (kinda) cool with the Ravens
    • I'm from MD and I hate the Ravens
    • I'm from MD and I'm (kinda) cool with the Ravens. I may even LIKE the Ravens.
    • I'm from VA and I hate the Ravens
    • I'm from VA and I'm (kinda) cool with the Ravens
    • I'm a Skins fan with no ties to the area and I hate the Ravens
    • I'm a Skins fan with no ties to the area and I am ok with the Ravens

The worst I've seen was a bunch of dudes at 24 hour fitness taking a ridiculous amount of selfies.

The worst I've seen was a bunch of meatheads at XSport casually discussing steroids.  

Also, great YouTube channel that is essentially a parody (sort of) of meathead culture: BroScienceLife.  Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduKuJToxWPizJ7I2E6n1kA

I'm having one of those days where it seems like maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard. 

Wake up at 5 or 530 to bang out a quick workout before the kids wake up. By the time they're put to bed and  things are tidy, it's 9 PM. I know many don't adhere to it, but a good night's rest is essential to health. Plus, as far as I've read, working out an hour before bedtime isn't necessarily a good thing. Lunch would be a good time to squeeze in another workout. 

I'm just exhausted and complainy tonight. 

I'm having one of those days where it seems like maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard.

Wake up at 5 or 530 to bang out a quick workout before the kids wake up. By the time they're put to bed and things are tidy, it's 9 PM. I know many don't adhere to it, but a good night's rest is essential to health. Plus, as far as I've read, working out an hour before bedtime isn't necessarily a good thing. Lunch would be a good time to squeeze in another workout.

I'm just exhausted and complainy tonight.

are you trying to get 2 workouts a day? How long is your morning workout?

After a small injury, I'm back on Stronglifts. Being a pretty skinny dude (6'4", 190lbs), I'm excited to see some results in a few months. I just hit 100lbs on my bench reps  which I'm really proud of, and eclipsed 200 lbs for my deadlift.

Will a clean diet + the stronglifts program eventually result in decent abs? Or should I be supplementing my program w/ an ab routine?

Archived