Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe the Plumber is going to Israel as a war correspondent

WVUforREDSKINS

This pisses me off. REALLY pisses me off.

Does he have a degree in Journalism? does he have any experience?

No.

yeah there's an awesome Michelle Malkin column about "liberal elites" with their "degrees" and "experience" are keeping poor conservatives like Not Joe the Not Plumber down.

I do read some of these tinfoil hat blogs from time to time to get a chuckle, god I'm bored a lot.

yeah there's an awesome Michelle Malkin column about "liberal elites" with their "degrees" and "experience" are keeping poor conservatives like Not Joe the Not Plumber down.

I do read some of these tinfoil hat blogs from time to time to get a chuckle, god I'm bored a lot.

Because CLEARLY pajama tv, or whatever the organization he is working for, is on par with major television and newspaper organizations. This is a terrible example to cite to prove a lack of "liberal elite bias"....terrible.

"Joe" is an idiot no doubt about it and it was ridiculous the role he played in the election...a definite mistake...but really, who cares what he is doing now?

who cares its not like hes never had a job and going to the Senate.

I'm sure his experience as an unlicensed plummer will help him do a great job of reporting on Israel's ongoing incursion into Syria to take out Al Qaeda.:rolleyes:

Only in Amurricuh could an ignorant schmuck like Joe the (not a) plummer end up being some sort of a low-rent celebrity. But hey, we had one as POTUS for the last eight years so I guess it's fitting. :doh:

Dude's gonna get himself killed.

Only if he annoys an Israeli soldier enough. He'll be in a nice safe little place where he can interview troops. No way is he going to really go out into the field, at least not in Gaza. Then he would definitely be a goner, I'm sure.

I'm sure his experience as an unlicensed plummer will help him do a great job of reporting on Israel's ongoing incursion into Syria to take out Al Qaeda.:rolleyes:

Only in Amurricuh could an ignorant schmuck like Joe the (not a) plummer end up being some sort of a low-rent celebrity. But hey, we had one as POTUS for the last eight years so I guess it's fitting. :doh:

I saw him in an interview about this and he was saying how how since he was a Christian, Jesus or God would protect him over there, so at least he will be carrying the message. :)

I saw him in an interview about this and he was saying how how since he was a Christian, Jesus or God would protect him over there, so at least he will be carrying the message. :)

Maybe the People of the Book line will work on Hamas?

Look ,Joe's on the job(and dressed for success;))

capt31e19637c3e94914be50451ce53b472dmideast_israel_palestinians_ans115.jpg

http://patdollard.com/2009/01/hamas-violates-humanitarian-cease-fire-shells-kindergarten/

Yeah I saw that too. I love how with one fell swoop he managed to possibly already piss off both sides of a war he is going to cover. :doh:

Archived