Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lil Wayne vs Skip on ESPN

PresidentClinton07

That's hard to watch because of the bad video/sound and how it never matches and then there's randomly music in there and the video keeps freezing while the sound continues lol.

I know a lot of people hate Bayless, but I find him hilarious and I must admit that I agree with him a lot of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhL2kFxUU0

There's a better link.

That's hard to watch because of the bad video/sound and how it never matches and then there's randomly music in there and the video keeps freezing while the sound continues lol.

I know a lot of people hate Bayless, but I find him hilarious and I must admit that I agree with him a lot of the time.

There's a better link.

i wouldn't admit to agreeing with Skip Bayless

That wasn't the link I watched, but on First Take this morning, Wayne said, "I think Baltimore's going to punch Tennessee in the mouth.....Baltimore's gonna win it all.....Titans will get punched in the mouth, cry, and go home." Bingo. I agree with him.
Haha, I didn't see it, but I would agree with that assessment. I've read a few of his blogs, and he seems to know what he's talking about.

Haha, I didn't see it, but I would agree with that assessment. I've read a few of his blogs, and he seems to know what he's talking about.

Yep. People think he's just an idiot because he's a "rapper" and doesn't know anything, therefore they think he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's pretty smart(degree in Psychology). He might be wrong about his prediction, and I hope he's not, but he does know what he talks about.

I like how Skip claimed to love Lil Wayne's album in the beginning

Just imagine Skip Bayless pulling up next to you, rolling down the windows, and bumping The Carter III. I'd die laughing. Seems like a scene in a movie were an akward white guy is trying to be down with the youth.

There's a better link.

Thanks man, ill add the link in the OP.

Someone must have written those blogs for him. Trust me, the guy knows NOTHING about sports. I couldn't stop laughing at him today on First Take. He was so horrible I can't put it in to words. Whoever thought that was a good idea to bring him on the show should be fired.

I have a ton of Lil Wayne mixtapes...and he talks about sports all the time on his interludes...he is a self proclaimed sports nut.

He is claimed to be a Packers fan even though he's from New Orleans....random.

I hope he's wrong and the Ratbirds lose to the Titans....i dont think it will happen unfortunatly.

I have a ton of Lil Wayne mixtapes...and he talks about sports all the time on his interludes...he is a self proclaimed sports nut.

He is claimed to be a Packers fan even though he's from New Orleans....random.

I hope he's wrong and the Ratbirds lose to the Titans....i dont think it will happen unfortunatly.

Yea, he has a song on Dedication 2(I think), called Sportscenter. It was pretty good. Ahh the good ol Wayne days!

Someone must have written those blogs for him. Trust me, the guy knows NOTHING about sports. I couldn't stop laughing at him today on First Take. He was so horrible I can't put it in to words. Whoever thought that was a good idea to bring him on the show should be fired.

lololol, you are soooo wrong about this it is not even funny. The dude knows sports, if you listen to his rap song he has so many sports verses in their it aint funny.

Some people wrongly assume that if you rap, you are a dummy.

People have no idea how much **** Weezy knows about Sports...thats basically his life. He talks about it all over his mixtapes and thru the blog u can see its not a joke.

He has repeatedly talked about being a fan of..

Green Bay Packers

Boston Bruins (loves hockey)

UNC Tarheels (NCAA BBALL)

LSU (NCAA Football)

Boston Red Sox

Random collection of teams really but he is passionate that is for sure.

lololol, you are soooo wrong about this it is not even funny. The dude knows sports, if you listen to his rap song he has so many sports verses in their it aint funny.

So, because he talks about sports in his raps, that means he knows sports?:doh:...Dude, I watched him on First Take the other day. He was HORRIBLE. He made no sense whatsover. Guy had NO clue what he was talking about. I actually felt bad for Skip that he had to work with the guy that day. And im not a Skip fan, btw.

Archived