Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best poster ever ?

Mickalino

Hey I hate polls more than anyone. But since polls are here to stay, I'm of the mindset - if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. So I'll play along. Who is the best poster on the board ? hehehh

I know a lot of people will ask, why wasnt my name on the list, or his name, and so on.....but the max # of options was 10, and this for fun anyway, no need to get anyone's feelings hurt.

Originally posted by Henry

Mick buddy, if you had put your own name up their I'd have voted for ya, but since you didn't I had to vote for myself. :silly:

Thanks Henry, I appreciate it. However, that might have been my only vote. I thought you could get more than my "one" vote, hence your name :laugh:

I can't vote for just one person. My favorite poster would be the poster that I would always read every word of there post and would be the one I would click to first. Well, that really depends on what kind of mood I am in at that specific moment. So my vote wouldn't go to the best poster, but rather to what kind of moody ba$tard I am at the time.;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The best "poster" is the one of Art Monk that came out after he broke the reception record. It's titled "The Art of Receiving". It still hangs on the wall of my old bedroom back home.

As far as posters on Extremeskins, too many good ones to mention. Everyone on the poll pretty much keeps lurkers like myself entertained and completely unproductive at work for hours on end. :D

Can't pick just one, all those listed are great...but can't believe you left off the 2 CS's (PCS and BCS)....WE NEED BIGGER POLLS :silly: The Kurp is pretty good as well....and fansince62 is kindred spirit material....bet all your heads are melon-sized...all that love...

I probably enjoy Om's posts the most. His writing is just enjoyable to read.

For football-related topics, bulldog and Art are tough to match.

For non-football-related topics (Tailgate): redman, fansince62 (al), and a strong showing lately by my neighbor Tarhog.

Friendliest posters: Park City, tommy-the-greek.

Honorable mentions: Too many to name without leaving off a lot of names, Rest assured, however, the contributions of everyone are appreciated by this long-timer. If you didn't see your name above ... I'm thinking of you here. :)

Special note of thanks to our esteemed captains: Die-Hard and Blade. You guys rock!

Archived