Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Countdown: Parcells could become available

Dirk Diggler

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

if we can get rid of cerrato to bring in parcells? hell yeah.

i understand that he coached for the cowgirls and the giants but hey, the fact is , he is one of the those guys, perhaps the only guy in history of NFL that has literally made teams better where ever he went.

I don't know why any fan wouldn't love to have this guy in charge. All he's done is succeed everywhere he's gone. You need to put your blind faith in the team aside (believe me, I hated this guy back in the 1980's and early 1990's when he beat us all the time). The question is, could Snyder handle a guy like Parcells? Jones didn't seem to be able to deal with him (of course that was as head coach and not GM).

Such as?

He has retired THREE times.

As for turning teams around:

See NY Giants 1983-1984

See New England 1993-1994

See Dallas 2004, 2005, 2006

And speaking of New England, he left because he didnt feel like he had enough say so on the personel decisions.

If he couldnt get along with Robert Kraft, what chance do you think he would have with Dan Snyder ???

He has retired THREE times.

As for turning teams around:

See NY Giants 1983-1984

See New England 1993-1994

See Dallas 2004, 2005, 2006

And speaking of New England, he left because he didnt feel like he had enough say so on the personel decisions.

If he couldnt get along with Robert Kraft, what chance do you think he would have with Dan Snyder ???

You have got to be kidding me. The guy has a resume as strong as Gibbs, or stronger and you're going to knock him for a single bad year? Look at the players he assembled in Dallas while there, they're better than us at almost every single position. Put your homerism aside for a moment why don't you. The guy is a "turn around artist." He retires once he's turned an organization around because he likes the challenge, then he moves on to the next one. What's not to love about that desire to win?

You have got to be kidding me. The guy has a resume as strong as Gibbs, or stronger and you're going to knock him for a single bad year? Look at the players he assembled in Dallas while there, they're better than us at almost every single position. Put your homerism aside for a moment why don't you.

100% agreed but i dont see him wanting to come here due to the fact that our owner likes to get involved in the process of building this team the tuna is more of a my way or the highway type of guy and would necessarily want input from Snyder...however if somehow we actually did get him id jump for JOY!!! i cant beleive people are actually voting for the mediocrity part...

Archived