Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 17

royallypwned

as much as the Dallas v. Philly game is important...i still want to watch my Skins trample the Niners. i live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. this is just ridiculous!

that's the way I feel. I can keep track of the Philly game through nfl.com, but I still wanna see my team week in and week out.

Sucks that all of VA won't be showing the Redskins game, this has to be the first time it's happened in a while.

Wow. Unbelievable.

First time I've ever seen a Redskins game not being aired in Roanoke.

If you have Verizon or Comcast just go forward on your remote channel guide until you get to Sunday 4pm and see what game is airing. The tv listings should be accurate.

If you have Verizon or Comcast just go forward on your remote channel guide until you get to Sunday 4pm and see what game is airing. The tv listings should be accurate.
:secret: Or you can just select that day instead of keep going forward ;)

Wow. Unbelievable.

First time I've ever seen a Redskins game not being aired in Roanoke.

You all need to start shooting off emails to your fox station. I just sent one to this guy on behalf of all roanoke skins fans.

They need to be sent ASAP because any decision will likely be made on Friday and not over the weekend.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=276402&page=9

FOX 21/27

Attn: Ralph Claussen, General Sales and National Sales Manager

2618 Colonial Ave., S.W.

Roanoke VA, 24015

540-344-2127

fax: 540-345-1912

e-mail: rclaussen@fox2127.com

Also, Milton Grant, the founder of Fox 21/27, is from DC. Maybe he's a Skins fan!

EDIT: I aslo tried mgrant@fox2127.com and it was returned as undeliverable.

Archived