Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Mike Rage Tags - They End NOW.

TK

bigmike ____ rage... fill in the blank with whatever the thread is about.

I don't know how it got started though.

Ook.

Well if it's something that bothers Mike, and is something he's trying to keep in his past, it only hurts the progress he is trying to make moving forward.

I say good move TK.

Fair enough, they were getting old, but is mike not being just a LITTLE oversensitive and thin-skinned here?

I don't think so. They were funny at first, but got old very fast. Especially in threads where he did not even post.

I would get pissed if every thread said SC rage, wouldn't you?

I think Mike was a good sport a lot longer than most people, including myself would have been.

I don't think so. They were funny at first, but got old very fast. Especially in threads where he did not even post.

I would get pissed if every thread said SC rage, wouldn't you?

I think Mike was a good sport a lot longer than most people, including myself would have been.

Eh, fair enough.
I deleted hundreds of tags.

Think about it.

Wow.

Nah, I know, it's all over the place, but I would just roll my eyes and say **** it.
That's not what I meant. If you've never done a tag search, then you don't know what I'm referring to.
superman-returns-20060315055226497-000.jpg
Now, on a lighter note, what is wrong with the above picture? I just noticed this. My buddy is a big Superman fan, and he has stacks and stacks of Superman comics.

Anybody?

Now, on a lighter note, what is wrong with the above picture? I just noticed this. My buddy is a big Superman fan, and he has stacks and stacks of Superman comics.

Anybody?

Superman's package is WAY too small in that pic.

It's at least 3x that size.

Next question.

That's not what I meant. If you've never done a tag search, then you don't know what I'm referring to.

Anybody?

The trunks and boots aren't red? or is that supposed to be a shadow effect?

Thank GOD. Those tags were absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.

I was wondering how tags making derrogatory or inflammatory remarks that included a specific member's username were allowed to fly for so long.

Glad it's been addressed now.

Fair enough, they were getting old, but is mike not being just a LITTLE oversensitive and thin-skinned here?

Have you been the subject of preschool mentality tags making fun of you on a constant basis?

Archived