Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blizzard

21DIEHARDSKINSFAN21

how many of yall are fans of blizzard games? i know i have been, i used to play starcraft all the time, moved to diablo 2 the expansion, then went back to starcraft cause diablo 2 brought a new patch and then eventually i went back to d2. now their almost finished with starcraft 2, and diablo 3. so what other blizzard games, have yall gotten into and what was ya likes/dislikes, and are yall gonna get sc2 or d3?

Started with ORc vs. Humans...and have pretty much played every one of their games since. I've played WoW since beta...yeah, you could say I'm a Blizzard junky.

I was pleasently surprised that the expansions for WoW came out roughly on time. I think they may have been the first releases in the history of the company to do so. It's probably because with on-line patches they were not as worried about bugs. THe rest of Blizzards stuff came out late, but very much a quality product straight out of the box.

I heard diablo 3 was coming out and saw the early videos of it months ago and I was all nerding out like "oh man i'm gonna get that game and play it for hours and hours and hours".

Then I got a girlfriend thats awesome. Diablo what? Oh they're coming out with another Diablo game? Thats nice. :D

Then I got a girlfriend thats awesome. Diablo what? Oh they're coming out with another Diablo game? Thats nice. :D

The-Rock in another few months:

The scene is their couch. She is watching a wonderful program entitled "Ugly Bettsy". You, being the wonderful boyfriend you are are sitting next to her, intently (or not so intently) watching the show. Seemingly, you're loving every second. She loves this about you... But in your head... Devious thoughts are plotted:

"**** this ****. I wanna do something manly. Like build something with power tools, or play Diablo and mess up some evil-doing scum.."

It's at this point she turns to you and looks with a smile. You can't help but smile back, she's a wonderful woman and you're extremely happy. Your thoughts begin again:

"Yah, I'm extremely happy, but I have to sit through this AND that "Grey's" show I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with a spoon. I... WANT....TO....PLAY.... DIABLO! I have to come up with a plan... But what? What can I do? I don't want her to think I don't enjoy spending time with her, or I'd rather play a video game than sit on the couch and watch this ****ing horrible shows. But I'd rather play a video game than watch these shows. It's not about her, it's about these... shows, if that's what you choose to call them. Damnit! I'm going to grow a set! She's not the boss of me!"

You clear your throat, she turns and looks at you, you say aloud:

"Honey, I wanted to talk to you about these shows..."

She furls her eyebrows slightly as her upper ears start to turn a pinkish reddish color.

"I really just can't..."

She responds, "Can't what, The-Rock? You can't what?"

She says it sweetly enough. In fact, almost angelic, despite the look plastered on her face. Your retort?

"Honey, I really just can't go another day without telling you how much I love you"

At that point, you epically fail.

"Oh good! I thought you were going to say you didn't enjoy my shows. I would have been pretty upset if you didn't want to watch these with me for, like, ever. I thought you wanted to do something stupid like play video games. I'm sorry for even thinking that way!"

You pause in your mind but smile physically, your thought process is:

"Damn women are always a step ahead. Damn it. I'll find a way! Oh, I will find a way! *Diabolical laugh [insider your head, of course])

KDawg,

the other version ends with her not willing to get off the computer because she became an on-line game addict. The better version of the ending has her liking a game liek WoW and the purchase of two accounts so the play can be together. THe other alternative is horrifying. She won't get off the computer because she is playing Sim family and wants you to come play at her sim house with her:doh:.

KDawg,

the other version ends with her not willing to get off the computer because she became an on-line game addict. The better version of the ending has her liking a game liek WoW and the purchase of two accounts so the play can be together. THe other alternative is horrifying. She won't get off the computer because she is playing Sim family and wants you to come play at her sim house with her:doh:.

There are quite a few endings. Most of which aren't the purchasing of two accounts.

They are all much, much worse. And much more horrifying. :)

Dude, I STILL play Diablo 2 LOD.:notworthy If you're on Softcore USEast let me know because after I'm done with my Wearbear build I plan on building a new character and start from the beginning. It has to be cheap to build but effective. I'm thinking maybe a Bowazon but no Paladins of any kind because everybody on Diablo uses Paladins.:doh:

I've been playing Median XL for Diablo 2. It's like a remake of the game. It's great. ALL NEW SKILLS FOR ALL CLASSES.

Maximum level is 120, and it's much easier to get to.

New levels. New Uber Quests. New Bosses. It's great.

Destruction is tough as hell, though.

You start with the Horadric Cube now because there are many new things to do with the cube. Crafting armor/weapons and other stuff.

Google Median XL.

I like it MUCH better than Normal D2 LoD. :)

Dude, I STILL play Diablo 2 LOD.:notworthy If you're on Softcore USEast let me know because after I'm done with my Wearbear build I plan on building a new character and start from the beginning. It has to be cheap to build but effective. I'm thinking maybe a Bowazon but no Paladins of any kind because everybody on Diablo uses Paladins.:doh:

i got to go to my friends house to get the cd's but i will start playin d2 again when my brother in law installs vista. my old account tho, which i hope might still be active not sure i had a foh pally, pvp. that was the funniest crap ever til people with mad hacks came in stacking res n crap. then if i got killed i'd get my ele druid and destroy em. but what was great was my boy had a pvp sorc, and i had the foh'er to lower all the res

lmao so he'd just stick by me and use the frozen orb.

when d3, and sc2 come out i will bein the house besides work for about a good week playin it, seein how i feel bout it. if i like it ill play it more but be active outside.

i got to go to my friends house to get the cd's but i will start playin d2 again when my brother in law installs vista. my old account tho, which i hope might still be active not sure i had a foh pally, pvp. that was the funniest crap ever til people with mad hacks came in stacking res n crap. then if i got killed i'd get my ele druid and destroy em. but what was great was my boy had a pvp sorc, and i had the foh'er to lower all the res

lmao so he'd just stick by me and use the frozen orb.

when d3, and sc2 come out i will bein the house besides work for about a good week playin it, seein how i feel bout it. if i like it ill play it more but be active outside.

If we're both still active posters when Diablo 3 hits we should start an ExtremeSkins clan.

I've been playing Median XL for Diablo 2. It's like a remake of the game. It's great. ALL NEW SKILLS FOR ALL CLASSES.

Maximum level is 120, and it's much easier to get to.

New levels. New Uber Quests. New Bosses. It's great.

Destruction is tough as hell, though.

You start with the Horadric Cube now because there are many new things to do with the cube. Crafting armor/weapons and other stuff.

Google Median XL.

I like it MUCH better than Normal D2 LoD. :)

Hmmm, quick question. If I google this Median XL, can me and my friend play this online?

Hmmm, quick question. If I google this Median XL, can me and my friend play this online?

Yes. However, it HAS to be through TCP/IP. It's a third party mod to the game. Blizzard has squat to do with it, and in turn if you create an account to play it through Blizzard there could be legal ramifications.

To play it through TCP/IP (which is completely legal, and how I play with my friends) you need to download a tool called Hamachi. It allows you to set up mini lan type networks with your friends.

Google it. His webpage is extremely detailed. He has all the cube recipes and stuff on it as well. There's a FAQ, too :)

that sounds cool kdawg, is it an addition ot the game, do i have to install d2 first? or can i just download this and play it straight off the bat?

You need to have d2 LoD installed to play it. It's alot of the same areas as far as levels go. You'll have to read the website to figure out where all of the new areas are. But Act I-V is the same. Just new monsters and new sub areas and new uber quests which are detailed on his page :)

Archived