Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All of those who want to get rid of Campbell

alwaysaskin

+1

throwing money at a big free agent (cassell in this case) is exactly what has gotten us in all this trouble so far. plus i doubt we have the cap room to afford someone like him. not to mention that he plays with the highest scoring offense in league history. i bet that offense would make a lot of people look good.

so people won't give campbell, a quaterback who still has a winning record this year and was an MVP candidate earlier in the season, a chance at 2 1/4 years as a starting quarterback in the nfl would accept an unproven rookie as their starting qb next year.

as in there's no safety net, he throws 3 picks a game he's still your starter.

i have a hard time believing that people would put up with this, and this grass is greener with brennan nonsense is just that. nonsense.

You mean Chase Daniel (not Daniels, sorry a pet pieve)? He's good, I've watched him play live many, many times. But, he's short, but he's got a lot of heart and moves around pretty well. Not sure how how well he'll be able to see over the OL.

Not sure if he'll be much of an upgrade over Colt...

Don't you mean pet peeve? :silly:

Reminds me of Drew Brees a bit. Compensates for his height nicely.

TC did pretty well with neither last year. :doh:

Maybe, it's the 3rd excuse, new system. Or, it's 4th...

The Todd Collins argument is beyond stupid. Let it go. So put Todd Collins in 'this" offense and see how he does. Todd came in and played in an offense he had been in for 12 years or something...when Saunders was here(IN THAT OFFENSE). Just man..some folks are seriously thick.

I'm not one of these folks sitting here saying Jason has no part in this..sure he does, but for you out there that think it's solely his fault and has nothing to do with receivers catching the ball, or a terrible o line...you're highly uninformed, misled and delusional.

The Todd Collins argument is beyond stupid. Let it go. So put Todd Collins in 'this" offense and see how he does. Todd came in and played in an offense he had been in for 12 years or something...when Saunders was here(IN THAT OFFENSE). Just man..some folks are seriously thick.

I'm not one of these folks sitting here saying Jason has no part in this..sure he does, but for you out there that think it's solely his fault and has nothing to do with receivers catching the ball, or a terrible o line...you're highly uninformed, misled and delusional.

Would love to see how TC does. Either, it's going to shutup people saying to start TC or people saying keep JC. Hell, add Colt into the mix. They all need to go.

When have I ever said JC is the only problem?

1) QB makes a huge difference on a team performance vs any other position.

2) replacing 1 > X OLs, X DLs, X WRs and so on.

It should be obvious now that JC needs rest of team to perform at all pro level for him to look good. On his shoulders, we going nowhere.

Would love to see how TC does. Either, it's going to shutup people saying to start TC or people saying keep JC. Hell, add Colt into the mix. They all need to go.

When have I ever said JC is only part? 1) QB makes huge difference on team performance vs any other position. 2) replacing 1 > X OLs, X DLs, X WRs and so on. It should be obvious now that JC needs rest of team to play all pro level for him to look good.

did you watch the preseason? TC did not look good at all. he looked slow and confused

perhaps because he finally (after 15 years or so) had to learn a new offense

did you watch the preseason? TC did not look good at all. he looked slow and confused

perhaps because he finally (after 15 years or so) had to learn a new offense

1) Preseason means nothing.

2) I think TC is a career backup at best. If he gets in and performs better than JC, what does it tell you.

3) People betting on 6th rd QB is like winning the lottery jackpot.

1) Preseason means nothing.

2) I think TC is a career backup at best. If he gets in and performs better than JC, what does it tell you.

3) People betting on 6th rd QB is like winning the lottery jackpot.

TC did good in games where other teams didn't have a much to play for, the defense stepped up, we were riding a wave of emotion, and the running game was on fire.

HE ALSO PLAYED UNDER THE SAME SYSTEM HE HAD BEEN STUDYING FOR 10+ YEARS IF HE DOESN'T LOOK BETTER THAN A KID WHO JUST LEARNED IT THEN HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE NFL

Preseason was his chance to show that he had picked up the offense, and he didn't show anything.

i hate colt brennan starting for this team, never have i ever said he should.

If JC had an o-line, this thread would be stupid. Oh wait...it's stupid anyway.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It all starts with the line. How do you think Tom Brady would have turned out if drafted by Detroit or Cincy??

Good lines make good QB's;)

The problem is obvious and glaring we have for the last 10 years, neglected to build our Offensive and Defensive Lines, we watched our O-Line age overnight, and now Campbell is looking shell shocked. The point of my Original post was if we've invested all this into Campbell we do not cut him loose for a career back up. You need to have a stud in waiting before you shoot from the hip.

Last time a team took a risk on an injured QB, the Saints came up on Drew Brees.

Maybe it would be a good idea...?

while drew brees is good, but he's allowed to throw it 50 times a game

and until this weekend he didn't have a winning record even with astronomical numbers

fantasy and real football don't match up, check Calvin Johnson too.

teams win games, not players

and until this weekend he didn't have a winning record even with astronomical numbers

So, you take JC over Brees?

you're kidding right?...The saints record has nothign to do with their offense...

if they had a defense as good as ours they'd have a good shot at going undefeated..

you're kidding right?...The saints record has nothign to do with their offense...

if they had a defense as good as ours they'd have a good shot at going undefeated..

what i'm saying is it's apples to oranges

i'm sure palmer would fair much better here than he did with two pro-bowl receivers

by the way, the bengals have 1 playoff appearance with palmer i do believe

real football trumps fantasy

and it's a team sport

Colt is Coach Zorn's draft pick and when JC fails again next year, Colt will be our new starting QB. Anything that happens to JC between now and then, Collins will be next in line.

Zorn has to groom his young Colt for a couple of years before throwing him into the den of wolves. By then, he'll have the WCO ingrained in his mind and will be the Redskins true "Franchise QB".

Anyway, that's how I hope it goes down. We don't need to get anybody from free agency, we have our QB's right here.

Vinnie and Little Danny better start looking for some O&D linemen in the draft and FA market next year or we are going to repeat the same pathetic scene that we are witnessing now.

If JC had an o-line, this thread would be stupid. Oh wait...it's stupid anyway.

You place 5 Pro Bowl lineman on our team and JC would still get sacked more than an average NFL QB in Zorn's system.

JC calls out the line protection by reading the D at the line. When you see a rush and 1 or 2 guys go unblocked, that falls on the player calling the protection. In our system that is the QB.

You place 5 Pro Bowl lineman on our team and JC would still get sacked more than an average NFL QB in Zorn's system.

JC calls out the line protection by reading the D at the line. When you see a rush and 1 or 2 guys go unblocked, that falls on the player calling the protection. In our system that is the QB.

sellers stood up and watched two people run around him

but then again, everything is still campbell's fault

Colt is Coach Zorn's draft pick and when JC fails again next year, Colt will be our new starting QB. Anything that happens to JC between now and then, Collins will be next in line.

Zorn has to groom his young Colt for a couple of years before throwing him into the den of wolves. By then, he'll have the WCO ingrained in his mind and will be the Redskins true "Franchise QB".

Anyway, that's how I hope it goes down. We don't need to get anybody from free agency, we have our QB's right here.

Vinnie and Little Danny better start looking for some O&D linemen in the draft and FA market next year or we are going to repeat the same pathetic scene that we are witnessing now.

if this comes true than i hope you can appreciate the continuity given to Colt that JC never had and understand why he's only ranked above most QBs in the NFL but is somehow still hated by the fans

Archived