Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All of those who want to get rid of Campbell

alwaysaskin

The best QBs come out of the mid-majors or non-BCS schools. Roethlisberger, Univ. Miami, Ohio. Romo sits to pee, Eastern Ill. I could go on. That's because they aren't judged on their technical ability to carry out rote instructions. They are forced to adapt and deal with adversity. There is an emphasis on self-preservation and flexibilty.

Romo sits to pee has never won a playoff game, how he is a great QB is beyond me.

Big Ben? his defense does the work. How many TD throws did he make during the super bowl?

The answer, one less than our 2nd wide out.

So please go on, because those two don't work. Romo sits to pee is a turnover machine who chokes in big games while beating up on bad teams by tossing the ball up and relying on big WRs. Big Ben is a game manager riding a run-first, play defense second team.

It only took me 17 years to learn how to use a thesaurus. :silly:

i congratulate you on being a young intelligent fan, there are a few of us on here but with these guys you're not going to win.

there is no logic, only knee-jerk reactions to a losing streak when everyone was riding us during the winning streak.

don't take the stuff on here to heart, you'll just start arguing with walls (which i do all the time, why? who knows, but it's not good)

always remember:

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

I'll let history judge on Romo sits to pee and Roethlisberger. I think most people would disagree with you.

Ten years ago, or so, the best QBs came from the top twenty schools. Not anymore. The number of starting QBs from mid-majors or non-BCS equals or accedes the number from the top QBs.

You can judge who the long-term boom and busts are.

Jeff Garcia - San Jose State

Donavan McNabb - Syracuse

Joe Flacco - Delaware

Matt Hasselbeck - Boston College

Matt Ryan - Boston College

Phillip Rivers - NC State

Drew Brees - Purdue

Derek Anderson - Oregon State

Brett Favre - Southern Miss.

Jay Cutler - Vanderbilt

Carson Palmer - USC

Chad Pennington - Marshall

Marc Bulger - WVU

Vince Young - Texas

Jake Delhomme - Louisiana-Lafayette

Kurt Warner - Northern Iowa

Matt Schaub - Virginia

Jon Kitna - Central Washington

Aaron Rogers - Cal Berkeley

Trent Edwards - Stanford

Peyton Manning - Tennessee

Kyle Orton - Purdue

Jamarcus Russell - LSU

Brodie Croyle - Alabama

Jason Campbell - Auburn

Romo sits to pee has never won a playoff game, how he is a great QB is beyond me.

Big Ben? his defense does the work. How many TD throws did he make during the super bowl?

The answer, one less than our 2nd wide out.

So please go on, because those two don't work. Romo sits to pee is a turnover machine who chokes in big games while beating up on bad teams by tossing the ball up and relying on big WRs. Big Ben is a game manager riding a run-first, play defense second team.

Jeff Garcia - San Jose State (journyman QB)

Donavan McNabb - Syracuse (good quarterback)

Joe Flacco - Delaware (rookie, has yet to prove anything)

Matt Hasselbeck - Boston College (ACC)

Matt Ryan - Boston College (rookie, and ACC)

Phillip Rivers - NC State (ACC)

Drew Brees - Purdue (Big 10)

Derek Anderson - Oregon State (Pac 10)

Brett Favre - Southern Miss. (HoF QB)

Jay Cutler - Vanderbilt (SEC)

Carson Palmer - USC (Pac 10)

Chad Pennington - Marshall (decent QB)

Marc Bulger - WVU (not a strong conference, but not a strong QB)

Vince Young - Texas (Big 12)

Jake Delhomme - Louisiana-Lafayette (where? decent qb, i'll give him a bump to good for the SB appearence)

Kurt Warner - Northern Iowa (good qb, but again journeyman)

Matt Schaub - Virginia (ACC)

Jon Kitna - Central Washington (oh man, what an example are you kidding me)

Aaron Rogers - Cal Berkeley (Pac 10, i removed a veiled shot at GB about missing Favre)

Trent Edwards - Stanford (Pac 10)

Peyton Manning - Tennessee (SEC)

Kyle Orton - Purdue (Big 10)

Jamarcus Russell - LSU (SEC)

Brodie Croyle - Alabama (SEC)

Jason Campbell - Auburn (SEC)

please, get some good examples...almost everyone you mentioned played in a major conference.

your ignorance is getting tiresome

Even if Campbell is a mediocre/good qb teams win or get to the Superbowl with average qbs (Giants, Ravens, Chicago, Tampa Bay, (all had great D's)) and loose with Great ones (Bills (Kelly), Minesota (Tark) Miami (Marino), Denver (for a while)(average Ds)), what the skins need most is to rebuild the o&d lines. JC is not horrible by any means and can definitely do a good job.

Its not about JC, ITS ABOUT THE LINES

Archived